Paragon Testing Enterprises Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Paragon Testing Enterprises

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paragon Testing Enterprises (Vancouver, BC) in May 2021

Interview

Applied online through the company website. Within a couple of days received an invitation to a phone interview. Questions were taken from a script of very traditional HR questions. I was asked to explain my projects in my resume

Interview Questions
  • Write a code to check for palindrome?
    Answer Question

Paragon Testing Enterprises

Application

I interviewed at Paragon Testing Enterprises

Interview

The interview lasted for less than an hour, with both knowledge and behavioural questions. Interviewers are friendly. Received an offer on the following business day. Positive experience overall.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paragon Testing Enterprises (Winnipeg, MB) in Feb 2021

Interview

After applying I received some materials about the position. I was interviewed for 10 minutes where I was asked about my previous rating experience and had an opportunity to ask lots of questions. Was not a formal interview at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Paragon Testing Enterprises

Application

I interviewed at Paragon Testing Enterprises

Interview

Very short, but was asked 15+ theory questions. Esp. design patterns and OOP principles. So I'd recommend brushing up on that if you're rusty. The technical question was very, very easy.

Interview Questions
  • What is the difference between interface and abstract class?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Paragon Testing Enterprises (Vancouver, BC) in Jul 2018

Interview

Phone interview to a 2:1 interview with HR Rep and Senior Developer. The interviweres were polite and patient. Technical questions were straight forward. Some questions were poorly worded. Had to do one write-up code test.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you find a definite bug but the developer says "it's just a feature"?

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paragon Testing Enterprises (Vancouver, BC)

Interview

Two interviews, the second one was with the CEO and two other associates. Relatively smooth experience, CEO definitely ran the show the other two interviewers barely said anything. Paragon seems to have faced some criticism of its workplace but it is still too early to tell if they are accurate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Paragon Testing Enterprises (Vancouver, BC) in Mar 2015

Interview

- submit application via email - telephone interview (about 30 min, personality question and introduce the company) - in-person/in-site interview (technology question, problem solving) - home work (skill test) - background check (no criminal record)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Paragon Testing Enterprises (Burnaby, BC) in Mar 2015

Interview

Phone interview compromised of simple "what do you know about us" questions, as well as, prior experience questions. After the initial phone interview, I was invited for a face-to-face interview with the team and the direct supervisor. A lot of the questions were behavioral questions "Name a time when you were irate..etc.". After this interview was over, I was invited back after about a week to meet more members of the team and more behavioral questions. The interviews had a serious tone, but were still fairly lighthearted owing to the younger age of the staff. All the interviews lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time at your previous job when you went above and beyond the call of duty. How did you deal with an irate client? How did you deal with disagreements with co-workers/managers? How do you deal with times when you are overwhelmed? Do you prioritize? Basically, standard STAR crap.

Paragon Testing Enterprises

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Paragon Testing Enterprises

Interview

Nice comfortable office space and an interview room with a whiteboard. Overall it was a good experience. Had a mix of behavioral and technical questions. Make sure to brush up on definitions and OO programming.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Paragon Testing Enterprises (Vancouver, BC) in Feb 2015

Interview

You come in a bit early and wait at the front entrance of main office. When interviewers are ready one of them will let you in. Usually three people together at interview. First personal questions, then two technical questions, and last a couple of working attitude questions. It usually takes thirty minutes.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you have different opinions from other developers. (Tech questions are among the most common one you can find online.)
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews