Pack-Smart Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pack-Smart

Manufacturing Positions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vaughan, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pack-Smart (Vaughan, ON) in June 2020.

Interview

It's overall not a pleasant experience.

They found my resume on Indeed saying "manufacturing engineer needed". I asked them for specific job description but they didn't have one because they said they are hiring for many positions. So after the brief phone interview, they invited me in for an interview. I accepted and went there 2 days after.

I went to the site 10 minutes early and was guided to a meeting room. The interview was planned at 1 pm but the owner and the COO lady came into the meeting room 15 mins late at 1:15 pm. Then from the VERY FIRST SECOND, the owner kept receiving calls and texts. He simply didn't pay attention to the interview. The lady asked me a few questions on my experience and how I can adapt to their company, some general interview questions. I gave my answers while again interrupted by this owner's calls and/or texts. The whole process I felt very uncomfortable because of their lacking professionalism and respect.

When I asked them what positions they have at hand, again they said many and still no specific responsibilities or nothing. They were trying to implementing an ERP system and I believed they saw my expertise in both manufacturing and software programming. But yet they didn't give me any respect.

To the owner: If you really care about your time so much, please reschedule my meeting with you. I felt a total waste of time speaking in your fancy meeting room with no respect from you.

Marketing Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pack-Smart (Toronto, ON) in January 2020.

Interview

The CEO contacted me, and then I was interviewed by him about what services I could provide. He wanted a full-service marketing agency and copy-writer on staff and on-call. He offered the position yet I declined with the understanding that his expectations were well beyond what I could deliver.

Interview Questions

• How quickly I could get something done and the bandwidth to handle a lot of different elements   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vaughan, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pack-Smart (Vaughan, ON) in May 2015.

Interview

Both the President and Vice President of the company both interview me which I found very cool. They asked me about my qualifications and why I thought that I belong at Pack-Smart, your standard interview questions. After the interview had concluded Derek, the President of the company took me for a tour of the facility and describing how the equipment is built.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.