Oshkosh Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Oshkosh Corporation Interview Questions

Interviews at Oshkosh Corporation

2.8

Software Development Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation.

Interview

I applied online, and got an invite to a phone screen 2 days later. I was asked behavioral questions on my background and general interests, but I was not moved forward

Intern Interview

Interview

There was an in-person (pre-COVID) formal interview with an HR representative as well as a project engineer. Fairly straight forward with common questions such as describe a time where you disagreed with a co-worker and what did you do to rectify the situation?

Interview Questions

• Do you enjoy working on side projects such as cars, Powersports, etc. at home?   1 Answer

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jefferson City, TN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Jefferson City, TN (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

I thought it went great. I was told I would be called or at least emailed with a decision. Finally got a call over 3 months later that they are hiring through a temp agency to call them. How disappointing and unprofessional.

Network Documentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshkosh, WI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Oshkosh, WI (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Interview via video chat - interviewer rudely did not activate his camera. Didn't feel they really had a plan for this position, felt like the recruiter pressured them into hiring for something they are not ready for. Next time no camera I drop the call and the recruiter will never sell anything to their prospect, I assure you.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshkosh, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Oshkosh, WI (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

I had 4 screens for 4 different positions with four different recruiters. Very unprofessional, four of them ask about my origins which is not related to the job. I email them with a follow up email after couple weeks of the phone screens and none of them respond back. I am not sure why, but they need to step up and be professional. Worse experience with a company.

Mobility Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation in November 2019.

Interview

Phone call from interviewer. They asked straightforward questions. The interviewer also retains your resume and cover letter to see if you fit any other jobs. They said that they would get back a week after, but I had to contact them myself.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation in October 2019.

Interview

The interview was over the phone and conducted by an hr employee. The interview was only around 30 minutes and it was non technical. I received an offer a week later.

Lead Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshkosh, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Oshkosh, WI (US)).

Interview

The interview process was very typical. First, a phone screening with the HR recruiter. Second, a phone interview 1:1 with the hiring manager. Lastly, a multi-round day of onsite interviews. From initial online application to the day of onsite interviews spanned a few months.

Following the onsite interviews, I was to receive a decision within the next two weeks. As of writing this review, it has been at least eight weeks without any communication of a decision.

It is very evident that the organization is extremely unsure of what it's looking for in a candidate and very much needed it's "People-First Journey." I would steer clear and will respectfully decline if they still decide to make me an offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Oshkosh Corporation and it's subsidiaries?   Answer Question

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oshkosh, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Oshkosh, WI (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Was contacted for a phone screening a few days after applying. Phone screening went well, the recruiter I initially had the screening with was in the process of leaving the company so that mucked up the in-person interview timing a bit. Had an on-site interview approximately 4-5 weeks later. It was 3 rounds, 1st with my direct manager, 2nd was with HR, 3rd was with a potential colleague and the department manager. Everything was as expected for an accounting interview.

Manufacturing Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation in June 2019.

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR rep discussing the company and role requirements, second round interview would be with manager you would be working under, lastly an in-person interview at job site in Oshkosh, Wisconsin

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.