Oshkosh Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Oshkosh Corporation

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 84 candidate interviews
Oshkosh Corporation
Application

I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation

Interview

Intense multi layer interview process. It started with a phone interview. Followed by a group interview, One on one, role play, puzzle, and writing working instructions. This took place all in one day.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a pissed off employee who refused to go to a meeting
    1 Answer
Oshkosh Corporation
Application

I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation

Interview

The process started with a 20 minute phone interview. Standard interview questions. No curve ball questions or anything too technical. Recruiter didn't seem to enthusiastic. It was very run of the mill.

Interview Questions
Oshkosh Corporation
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Madison, WI) in Mar 2021

Interview

It was conversational and flowed nicely. I was able to share my experiences with the interviewee, and she appreciated my authenticity in my answers. I felt that I did a good job conveying who I was and they were able to get a feel on what type of employee I would be.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to work for Oshkosh Corporation?
Oshkosh Corporation
Application

I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation

Interview

I had two separate interviews and met with both teams I was going to work with. It went fairly easy. There was a lot of waiting time after the interview

Interview Questions
Oshkosh Corporation
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation

Interview

The phone screen with HR was typical. The lady was nice, but scheduled my second interview at 6 am despite me mentioning my timezone difference twice. Second interview was unprofessional. No one turned on their cameras and interviewers were condescending. They are from Wisconsin so maybe they've never seen people of color.

Interview Questions
Oshkosh Corporation
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview process went well and was fairly basic for a technical position. A good mix of questions based around team work and job proficiency. The interview seemed competent in the field as well which made the interview flow well.

Interview Questions
  • Describe technical projects you have contributed on in the past.
Anonymous Employee in Oshkosh, WI
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Oshkosh, WI) in Nov 2020

Interview

The first interview consisted of a basic phone screening. The two interviews following consisted of four to five team members of different departments conducting a panel-like interview that lasted between twenty to forty minutes.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deescalate an issue between two employees that are under you supervision?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Tampa, FL) in Oct 2020

Interview

Prompt communication initially via email. Contact completed via phone call to set up initial interview. Initial interview very clear and concise. Interviewer knowledgeable and personable. Secondary interview contact initialized and offered to be done in person along with a walk through of company and work areas.

Interview Questions
  • What are your most notable and best skills in regards to applied for position.
Oshkosh Corporation
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation

Interview

I applied online, and got an invite to a phone screen 2 days later. I was asked behavioral questions on my background and general interests, but I was not moved forward

Interview Questions
Oshkosh Corporation
Application

I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation

Interview

There was an in-person (pre-COVID) formal interview with an HR representative as well as a project engineer. Fairly straight forward with common questions such as describe a time where you disagreed with a co-worker and what did you do to rectify the situation?

Interview Questions
  • Do you enjoy working on side projects such as cars, Powersports, etc. at home?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 84 Interviews