Old Dutch Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Old Dutch Foods

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Old Dutch Foods

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, MN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Old Dutch Foods (Roseville, MN (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Meet with management. Typical interview with questions that are typical of grocery store business. You have to drive down to the plant in roseville, MN. They will tell you pretty much on the spot that you are hired. Unless you have a record or do not have an up to date physical medical card.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in the grocery store business?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Comox, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Dutch Foods (Comox, BC) in March 2019.

Interview

Just a casual interview, the business development manager Steve Sanderson made me feel like having a conversation with friend and that's the best part....he is the best Just few questions on previous experience at work place
    Some on merchandising

Interview Questions

• Product line of that company?   1 Answer

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Old Dutch Foods (Mississauga, ON) in November 2013.

Interview

Over the phone interview first. Got a call a week later for 2nd interview. Get introduced to other management and warehouse personnel. Got hired and did a week long of paperwork before going out with anyone.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Regina, SK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Old Dutch Foods (Regina, SK) in June 2010.

Interview

It was an informal interview as I am already a current employee of this company looking at another postion.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to come back from parental leave to take the job   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.