New Western Interview Questions

Updated Nov 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 56 of over 56 interviews

Recruiter4%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

New Western

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Western

Interview

Virtual. Interview was informal for the most part. I was asked about my background in Real Estate and discussed partially what I would be doing on a daily basis. Average interview

Interview Questions
  • N/A. Average questions were asked.
    Answer Question

New Western

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Western

Interview

Several rounds of interview followed up with an in person office visit along with a ride along. Very realistic process that lets you see what it actually looks like. Pretty honest approach.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals

New Western

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at New Western

Interview

First I had an interview with the recruiting coordinator for the company. Then after that, we scheduled an interview with the GM of the office. If he likes you then he'll invite you to meet the team for a day. If the team likes you, then you'll be hired and and start the onboarding process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

New Western

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Western

Interview

Easy “get to know you better” type questions “Weaknesses” “Strengths” “Goals in life” Interview process was Very straight forward process and don’t need much preparation. Believe it was 2 phone calls and 1 virtual call

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses? What value can you bring to the company Explain a time you handled a difficult situation. How did you overcome it

New Western

Application

I interviewed at New Western

Interview

Very familiar and explained in detail about the company and what they do. She answered all questions I had and I was very pleased with the overall first part of the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Western (Austin, TX) in Oct 2021

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with HR and then was set up to have a zoom interview with a GM. I then was invited into the office to shadow other sales agents and do a ride along.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

New Western

Application

I interviewed at New Western

Interview

First a phone call with recruiter where they will explain the position in detail. Second a video interview with GM (this is the typical interview part). Lastly a ride along where you go out with another employee to see if you would be a good culture fit with the office & get to see day to day.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself: Hobbies, interests, passions, drive, results oriented?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Western (Denver, CO) in Aug 2021

Interview

Very straightforward questions about what you know about the company. They make it clear this is 100% commission. Asked about my courses in school and any relevant work experience. Overall not too difficult of an interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at New Western (Austin, TX) in Aug 2021

Interview

The interview was very casual and fun. The manager seemed very transparent about what the job duties would be. He also mentioned that compensation may not start until you're four months in.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

New Western

Application

I interviewed at New Western

Interview

Very well rounded, the interview was comfortable and flowed well. It was concise and to the point. The whole process was structured very well, corporate was very helpful and I was able to reschedule once with no detriment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 56 Interviews