NTT DATA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at NTT DATA

1,022 Interview Reviews

2.8

Technician Interview

Interview

Easy and quick. Interviewed by 2 ppl. Easy questions, nothing technical. Wanted to get to know me. Questions along those premises. Would be happy if all interviews were like this one. Easy to hit one out of the park.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Entry Level Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NTT DATA.

Interview

I spoke with an HR person over the phone. We discussed my skills and qualities and how those would align with the job duties. The interviewer was very kind and thought that I had a lot of skills that made me a strong candidate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how your projects helped prepare you for a project at work.   Answer Question

Senior IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Irving, TX (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

I didn't apply for this role but the recruiter saw my profile online (I guess LinkedIn), and contacted me. The recruiter was very professional and responsive. There were only 2 rounds, both are technical. One with NTT Data employees, and another with clients as this's is a contract position.
    In the first round there were 2 members in the panel, one is manager and other one is a senior developer. After tell me about yourself and general questions, developer started asking technical questions, all on native iOS, some are basic and some are in-depth. After the first round, on the same day recruiter gave me a positive feedback and asked my availability for the second round.
    Second round was with clients, there were 2 members in the panel, again a manager and a developer. They both asked technical questions, few are difficult but a person with good experience can answer, a junior might struggle.
    After that, recruiter called me on the same day and said the interview went well and they're working on an offer. In about 4 days later, they gave me an offer I couldn't resist.

Interview Questions

• Questions on async programming, operations, architectural and design patterns, unit test etc.   Answer Question

Rock Star Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in America, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NTT DATA (America, IL (US)).

Interview

Interview Questions

• A natural key is a column value that has a relationship with the rest of the column values in a given data record. ... A surrogate key like a natural key is a column that uniquely identifies a single record in a table. But this is where the similarity stops. Surrogate keys are similar to surrogate mothers.   1 Answer

Budget Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NTT DATA.

Interview

Phone call with hiring manager. Talked mostly about resume and how my skills matched up with those required for the position. It was a smooth process that only took about thirty minutes

Field Technician II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Atlanta, GA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

The interview was friendly, technical, laid back, and engaging. I enjoyed the interviewers and their abilities to relieve the standard interview stress. Be ready for a panel interview, maybe 2.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NTT DATA.

Interview

A recruiter reached out and to my shock wanted a 3 page questionnaire completed before speaking. The questions were unethical! Asking for names of your clients, what you sold them and how much. Additionally 5 references and date of your graduation. Also questioning your “ability” to do the job. This without even looking at my resume. To me it looked like they wanted leads- cheating.

Interview Questions

• List of Wins in past years. Company, year sold, client, type of work sold, TCU and your role?   1 Answer
    • What are the largest sales ever made - provide details.   1 Answer
    • List 5 references. ....Name, years knowing, email, and title?   1 Answer
    • What year did you graduate.   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NTT DATA.

Interview

The interview process began with a screening call with short behavioral questions. For the second phase, applicants traveled to a city where employees of the company conducted a "super day" esque interview.

Interview Questions

• What is a challenge you faced in a previous role and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

SAS Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I interviewed at NTT DATA (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

I would never work for this company. Who in the world offers tech employees no insurance? This is not true of any other company. This is the worse contracting company I have ever seen after six years of contracting.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NTT DATA in June 2020.

Interview

phone interview followed by online meeting interview. A recruiter found me through applications and I was able to get this interview based on past experiences. Tested on understanding of the process

Interview Questions

• how do you work with a non technical user?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.