Metro Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 130 of over 130 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Metro

Metro

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Metro in Apr 2022

Interview

L'entretien se fait pas un appel téléphonique après une candidature en ligne, au bout du fil on a un interlocuteur désagréable, qui insiste pour savoir si l'on une voiture dès qu'il a la réponse il raccroche sèchement.

Interview Questions
  • Lieu d'hébergement, disponibilité, expérience, et véhicule
    Answer Question

Metro

Application

I interviewed at Metro

Interview

entrevue avec la cheffe caissière pendant 30 minutes, lecture du CV, discussions sur le poste et sur mes connaissances, sur mes disponibilités et horaires de travail possibles. entente sur des jours de travail

Interview Questions
  • quelles sont vos qualités et vos défauts

Metro

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Metro

Interview

The interview process was quite straight forward interview. First had a phone call from HR & then had to after speak to the team & HR. Behavioural based questions & discussion about my background & interest in the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Metro

Application

I interviewed at Metro

Interview

it was good, professional, and was informed of what what expectations and duties would be. did not go through with it because got a different job but if not i would have taken it

Interview Questions
  • what is your availability for work

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Metro (Toronto, ON)

Interview

The Talent Acquisition Specialist was amazing. She was very thoughtful and replied all my emails and calls. Even though I ended up not getting the offer, but she called me and updated on the status. The interviews with the area managers were laid back and super informative. Even though I didn't get the job, but it was a great learning for me.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience in managing teams with many people across departments?

Metro

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Metro in Jan 2022

Interview

HR person initially contacted me through e-mail. Next step was a short phone call, basic questions. Then there was a video interview with the HR person and someone from the hiring team together.

Interview Questions
  • All behavioural questions. Describe a time where x happened.

Metro

Application

I interviewed at Metro

Interview

It was fast, no interview, I just had to fill out application with manager. It is better to go to store directly rather than filling out application on their website

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Metro

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Metro

Interview

I did not have an interview. I was automatically hired. All I did was apply and then they hired me and received a date and time for orientation and began working.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Metro

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Metro in Dec 2021

Interview

Pre-screening phone questions with the HR specialist and later online interview held with HR recruiter and the hiring manager for 50 minutes. Detailed explanations were given about the position and general organization of the department.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Metro

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Metro in Dec 2021

Interview

c'était bien passé avec un peu de stress, des question de présentation, questions sur ma fomation etsur mes expérience, mes point forts, mes point fort, conflits entre les collègues, un client mécontent, comment gérer votre stress

Viewing 1 - 10 of 130 Interviews

Metro Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Metro as 74.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 1.78 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Clerk and Grocery Clerk rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Front End Cashier and Cashier roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Metro takes an average of 12 days when considering 96 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Deli Clerk had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Front End Cashier roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 20 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Metro according to 96 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 41.60%