Messe Frankfurt Interview Questions

Updated Nov 5, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 14 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Messe Frankfurt

Messe Frankfurt

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Messe Frankfurt in Jan 2020

Interview

Written test, interview with hr then line manager, total duration is around 1 hour, standard questions in both English and Chinese, but the hiring process is long, takes more than one month

Interview Questions
  • Why are you looking for a change?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Messe Frankfurt (Hong Kong)

Interview

The interview took more than three hours. It consists of a written test, an individual interview with HR and a panel interview with the department head and managers. They asked some CV-based questions and situational questions. After the interview they would ask you to finish a take-home assignment. The whole recruitment process took around a month.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Advertising

3,000

251 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wan Chai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Messe Frankfurt (Wan Chai) in Feb 2019

Interview

3 parts on the same day 45min written test - prepare a fringe program, invitation letter 45min interview with hr - normal questions 45min interview with manager - normal questions, more focused on past and related experience

Interview Questions
  • self introduction (interview) how do you prepare for a fringe program (written test)

Messe Frankfurt

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Messe Frankfurt

Interview

I applied through university’s summer internship programme. Interview during exchange with skype only. Talk to HR executive and head of HR at the same time. Friendly people. The hiring process took about a month. Language cability and interpersonal skills seems important.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Messe Frankfurt (Mumbai) in May 2018

Interview

First HR Round-trip were asked questions regarding my interest on the job and whether am I passionate on the role and responsibilities given. Second was technical Round both thee rounds were held on the same day. Last was the Managerial round which was held 3 days later where I was interviewed by the General Manager

Interview Questions
  • How would you prepare but for the upcoming event?
  • How would you budget for an event which has no past reference?
  • If you were contacted by a person residing in Ahmedabad to hold an event in Mumbai what is the place of supply? (GST related)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Messe Frankfurt (Hong Kong)

Interview

A translation test, 1st round interview with HR, 2nd round interview with dept head and team managers - all on the same day. The written test was easy, and the HR officer seemed nice too, but the second round interviewers were all NASTY bxtches. They kept grilling me with questions like why I studied translation but not journalism, how they could be convinced that I can excel at copywriting without prior experience (even though their written test is ONLY about translation but not copywriting), what's the biggest mistake I've made in my current job (I mean, do they think I'd still be in my current position if I've made any BIG mistakes?) and so on and so forth. Very rude, snobbish and unfriendly.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you study translation? (And after I told them I love languages) Then why didn't you study journalism?

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Messe Frankfurt (Frankfurt am Main) in Jun 2016

Interview

Kurze Lockere Aufwärm Runde mit Kaffee und beschnuppern. Danach wird guter Cop, böser Cop gespielt. Das Interesse wird relativ schnell deutlich. Die Führungskräfte machen deutlich ob sie Interesse haben oder nicht.

Interview Questions
  • Warum haben SIe sich für die Accente entschieden ?

Messe Frankfurt

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Messe Frankfurt in Jan 2016

Interview

Filled in application form, 15-minute written test, first interview with HR for 1.5 hour, then second interview with department manager for 0.5 hour, whole process took more than 3 hours, the remaining time went to waiting in the conference room. It was a terribly long interview, so long for an entry level employee. The HR kept interrupting when I was speaking and always changed topic when I was still answering the previous question. When it came to my turn to ask questions, they were unwilling to tell any company plans and career opportunities, "it is up to management's decision" is the answer for every question I asked.

Interview Questions
  • Self introduction (Eng and Mandarin)

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Messe Frankfurt (Frankfurt am Main) in Oct 2015

Interview

Was an efficient procedure in balance with the position. Of course considering the level of the position there were more steps required than usual, but all and all it was a fair and easy process

Interview Questions
  • The normal questions one might expect

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Messe Frankfurt (Atlanta, GA) in Aug 2015

Interview

i was interviewed at their conference room. First by the HR director then by the manager ai would work with. The interview took about 1:30hrs. There were very common question. What they really want is to know if you are willing to learn.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to work here?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews