Meijer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 668 of over 668 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Meijer

Meijer

Application

I interviewed at Meijer

Interview

Basic chat with the HR manager with nothing special done other than a chat about the job and my previous experience working for Instacart. Zero retail experience for me but seeing as they are desperate for staff that didn’t matter - not that I’m a liability!

Interview Questions
  • Q. Do you have any retail experience? Q. How do you deal with difficult situations?
    Answer Question

Meijer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Meijer

Interview

Basically lifestyle interview, really friendly interviewer. Nothing really out to "get you." So just be real and you will do fine Basically lifestyle interview, really friendly interviewer. Nothing really out to "get you." So just be real and you will do fine

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Meijer (Detroit, MI)

Interview

Very easy, the interview person was nice and asked a lot of questions. I was hired right away as a cashier and I love working here. I thank them for hiring me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Meijer (Lancaster, OH) in Jul 2021

Interview

interview process was simple and only took about an hour of my day. went over hours/point system/dress code. i was asked about 10 questions and they hired me right away. i filled out the background information online and got a call the next day that i got the job then came in for orientation which took about 3-4 hours

Interview Questions
  • when was a situation where you showed leadership skills

Meijer

Application

I interviewed at Meijer

Interview

The process was okay. They asked the standard questions that is asked in most interviews. The lady that interviewed me was very moved and let me take my time with each question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Meijer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Meijer

Interview

Process was professional and direct. There will be a math portion, so brush up on your basics. Drug test involved, along with periodic drug tests throughout employment. Process took about 2 weeks, and response on job was given in a timely manner.

Interview Questions
  • Background information. How to handle difficult customers. What to do with intense situations.

Anonymous Employee in Milford, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meijer (Milford, OH) in Jun 2021

Interview

quick and barely any job info given other than the basics of it. Like receiving trucks and unloading them, but thats it almost nothing else was told about the job unless you ask about. The only good thing about it is how quick it is. Info I was given was barely anything at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Meijer

Application

I interviewed at Meijer

Interview

Cancelled my first scheduled interview the day before. The second scheduled interview the interviewer never showed and contacted me via text to cancel after waiting 15 minutes and wanted to reschedule for the next day. The next day she canceled 2 minutes before the interview was to start and notified me they were no longer interested. Very unprofessional all around.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Meijer

Application

I interviewed at Meijer

Interview

They reached out quickly after I applied and the interview was pretty quick and easy. There were a few questions about experiences and there was a heavy focus on my availability

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have working as a cashier?

Meijer

Application

I interviewed at Meijer

Interview

It was basically an entry level position within the retail of a store. It involved many simple questions regarding reliability and ability to multi task and prioritize work. Customer service was the winning emphasize.

Interview Questions
  • Would you help a customer or continue working on a maintenance that needed to be done by end of day?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 668 Interviews