LloydsPharmacy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

LloydsPharmacy Interview Questions

Interviews at LloydsPharmacy

2.4

Pharmacy Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (Liverpool, England (UK)) in December 2019.

Interview

Fairly laid back, not too much pressure which was good. Asked a few questions then shown around Pharmacy. Asked a few more questions after interview about expected pay etc. Overall a very comfortable interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harlow, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (Harlow, England (UK)) in November 2019.

Interview

I applied and was invited for an initial phone screening. I had a short call where I explained my previous experience. I was invited to interview and asked to prepare a presentation
    I spent 3 days in preparation and researching the company’s website. After a very intense interview I was advised, I would be contacted the following week. I heard nothing, so chased for feedback. You took so long faffing I actually accepted another job offer. The feedback I eventually received was inaccurate and very vague. I was very disappointed that I had invested my time in a company that clearly doesn’t care about its candidates. I would definitely avoid this company completely

Pharmacy Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy.

Interview

The interview took about 40 minutes and the interviewer had a question booklet ready and writed my answers down on the booklet. She was so nice and clear. However, she never called back telling me if i got the job or not which is really unprofessional.

Dispensary Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Giffnock, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (Giffnock, Scotland (UK)) in September 2019.

Interview

I received a text message from the hiring manager saying they had my C.V and asked if I could come in for an interview. I did, and it was mostly a pitch about the company and job generally. Then, the following week I was asked to come in for a work trial, and I did so, for an hour, even though the hiring manager was on holiday and therefore not around to observe me. I was told by her technician, after my 'work trial'that the hiring manager would be in touch when she came back from holidays. A week after my work trial, after hearing NOTHING, I followed up asking if I was still in the running, only to be told that she was conducting other interviews and that she would get back to me when she could. I gave myself a deadline a week after the conclusion of interviews, to allow for decision making, and if I heard nothing, that was it. That deadline passed over a month ago, and effectively, I am Schrodinger's Cat. I received absolutely no feedback on my work trial at all, no closure, nothing, basically, I was ghosted.

Healthcare Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (Bristol, England (UK)) in August 2019.

Interview

Welcomed, invited to the interview room, Manager started asking questions about my experience and personality........................ etc

They showed me around the pharmacy and what things are and how they operate

Trainee Healthcare Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (London, England (UK)) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied for this position online - it was 2 step process, including situational judgement MCQs.

After submiting the online application and the test - They called me within a week of applying for an interview the next day.

Interview Questions

• Two main sections
      - questions involving why you applied for this position
      - problem-based scenario questions - had to act it out with the interviewer   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy.

Interview

Very simple, I went in in person with my CV to enquire after the position. There and then they read over my CV and we had a casual interview/chat about the role my availability and experience and I began the next Saturday on a trial basis

Area Manager Interview

Interview

Assessment Centre. Process included group discussion session based on a fictional business scenario, a role play coaching session and a one2one interview. However, candidates were being assessed from the start of the day till the end including during breaks and lunch.

Interview Questions

• All questions were based on the Company Values   1 Answer

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy.

Interview

First aproach was a phonecall to understand who I was and what I was looking for, then I went for a face to face interview, after a couple of weeks they came back with an offer.

Trainee Healthcare Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (Horsham, England (UK)) in October 2018.

Interview

got called to have an interview two days after applying, had a brief 5 minute chat/‘interview’ with the pharmacy manager, worked out hours and started working the week after.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.