Little Ones UK Interview Questions

Updated Sep. 4, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 21 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Little Ones UK

Little Ones UK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Little Ones UK

Interview

The process consisted of 3 interview ,I have to say was quiet long but at the same time not so difficult . They explained you how everything works in the company and they seam really supportive

Interview Questions
  • What do expect to achieve ?
    Answer Question

Little Ones UK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Little Ones UK in Apr. 2022

Interview

Really smooth process all in all - nice team - friendly - didn't get an offer but seems like a nice place to work. Seems quite sales based with KPIs which is standard in recruitment. Young team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Little Ones UK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Little Ones UK

Interview

I was interviewed by the Head of Internal recruitment as well as the Managing Director. My first interview was good and felt more like a conversation rather than an answer-question situation. Unfortunately this is a great sales tactic and makes you feel that you are interviewing at a friendly & caring company (a feeling that is oh so very wrong). The second interview was one of the most uncomfortable situations that I have found myself in. The MD was actively trying to convince me why all the hard work (read: unpaid overtime) in this role is worth it because of how amazing the team is and everything that they do together outside of work. The way he described it, it seemed almost mandatory to be a part of these after-work events - otherwise you weren't really contributing to the team spirit. Him also showing me pictures of the team partying and drinking was really off-putting to me, it didn't seem at all relevant to the role. Although it was probably supposed to come across as "fun" etc it's still not something that should be forced. He also took the opportunity to show me bad Glassdoor reviews that included "comments" about himself, explained why they weren't true and that some people get very upset when they are fired. I later found out that they were indeed true and that the company tries to hunt down anyone that leaves a bad review, in order to make them take it down. Both interviews involved a lot of talk about money as their view that is the main reason for someone wanting to work in recruitment, I was told that me enjoying recruitment due to the satisfaction of helping another person in their career was wrong and that "we could pretend like I never said that, you must surely be motivated by money? If not, you shouldn't work for us". I ended up being offered the position and took it, I saw all the red flags but was desperate for a job at the time. I would highly recommend against accepting a job at Little Ones if you don't actually need to, the experience is mentally draining and will leave you wondering what your worth is. I have never been treated this poorly by a company and its management, not before this job nor after. No money is worth that (not that the base salary and commission structure are fair anyway, do keep in mind how many hours you will need to work).

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience? What is your biggest accomplishment? What motivates you? Why recruitment?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Little Ones UK (London, England) in May 2021

Interview

I had several interviews with Little Ones over the course of several weeks from April to May 2021. I had the pleasure of talking to James, Sophia and Nick. They were all professional, friendly and easy to talk to. They were very upfront about the job and honest about the requirements. Although I did not end up taking the job, my experience with Little Ones was only positive and I would be happy to interview again in the future if my situation changes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Little Ones UK (London, England) in Feb. 2021

Interview

a few different calls with different members of the team and company. Everything was well organised, and clear thanks to the Talent person who was in touch with me. Interviews ran on time and really appreciated getting feedback from Sophia after each one.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you would do a good job at this role?

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Little Ones UK (London, England) in Sep. 2020

Interview

Over the phone interview, followed by a Skype interview. I had put myself forward for French speaking roles so my French speaking was tested, as I was interviewed by a French employee. They mainly asked questions about why I was interested in becoming a nanny, making sure that I would be happy in the roles I was putting myself forward for.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favourite thing about working with children?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Little Ones UK (London, England) in Aug. 2020

Interview

I had a Zoom Interview with my consultant and she asked me specific questions about my CV and myself. She told me everything I needed to send her to complete my application and we discussed possible saleries. She mainly wanted to know about my past experience with children and the age of the children.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Little Ones UK (London, England) in Dec. 2019

Interview

Noémie first called me to arrange an interview in the office. During the face to face interview she asks me few questions about my CV and the kind of position I was interest in.

Interview Questions
  • How many years of experience do you have working with children.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Little Ones UK (London, England) in Nov. 2019

Interview

They asked me to come to their office and have an interview. We talked about what job I would like to have which previous experiences I have working with children.

Interview Questions
  • How many years of experiencesI have and in what area I got experiences.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Little Ones UK (London, England) in Nov. 2019

Interview

Called agency then uploaded my cv and was called in for a one to one with Taryn where we discussed my work history qualifications and family background

Interview Questions
  • Experience I’d had preferences , qualifications
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Interviews