Klein Tools Interview Questions

Updated Apr. 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 36 of over 36 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Klein Tools

Application

I interviewed at Klein Tools

Interview

Did short interview with HR over the phone around 20 mins. 30 mins interview with an engineer asked some more technical questions. Then did a 3.5 hour interview, every 45 mins with a different few people. Then I did another 20 minute phone call with someone I would be working with asking more personal questions to get to know me.

Interview Questions
  • How many quarters will stack up to be the height of the Empire State building? Tell me about your resume? More quarters in a small room or in the stack next to the empire state building?
    Answer Question

Klein Tools

Application

I interviewed at Klein Tools

Interview

it was good, was in and out, they went straight to the point quick and easy and they are very very nice and polite and respectful wish I had more interviews like this company right here

Klein Tools

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Klein Tools in Aug. 2021

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter and was put in touch with a member of their marketing team for a screener call. They wanted to continue the conversation and said the HR team would be reaching out. Two weeks passed and I heard nothing, only to follow up and be told I needed to fill out additional information I was never told about. After finally speaking with their HR team, I was set up with interviews with various department leaders over Zoom. The first person never showed so I didn’t know if the interview was still happening. I tried calling the HR contact who said to reach out with any issues, they never picked up or responded. The other employees did jump on later and the conversation was great. Was told I would hear something by the end of the week, heard nothing, sent a basic follow up email, was told they would be in touch the following week, yet the following day I get a generic “we reviewed your resume and are moving forward with other candidates” email from their HR team. Communication is some of the worst I’ve ever experienced, let alone the no-show interview and the non-responses from their HR team. Honestly feel like I dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions
  • Discuss different marketing initiatives you’ve put into place to help grow business. Biggest strengths/weaknesses
1 person found this interview helpful

Klein Tools

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Klein Tools in Aug. 2021

Interview

First I had a quick phone call with HR describing my general experience. Then I had an interview with an Industrial Design Manager where I presented my portfolio and described my design process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Klein Tools

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klein Tools

Interview

I had a phone interview with an HR rep. last year for a position in Mansfield, TX. I was disgusted with the lack of engagement in the conversation on behalf of Klein. It was merely a screening call, but it was for a position that well matched my expertise. Basically, that lady recited a scripted dialogue & "talked at me" for about 10 minutes, and every time I attempted to interrupt and elaborate on how I would be a good fit because of the topic she just mentioned, she'd talk over me....rather than making a concerted attempt to adopt a more natural exchange of information, ya know, like people associated with HR are known to do. So after she acquired all of the self-evident information that you would expect from someone applying to the position, she queued me up and asked if I had any questions....and by that time, any amount of desire to have an engaging conversation had long left me. She asked me how much money I want and told me that basically this discussion was for screening purposes, and the hiring manager would get back to me based on her review.......Congratulations lady, you masterfully turned someone that would be otherwise very interested in contributing to your organization into someone that just wanted to get off the phone with you….. Why did you even call me?

Interview Questions
  • There was not one question asked that originated from a forward thinking person with a desire to place qualified candidates.

Klein Tools

Application

I interviewed at Klein Tools

Interview

Meet with numerous people in the organization and take a cad test comprised of making a 3d model and drawing. The cad test comes before the interview process, you must pass it to be scheduled for the interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Klein Tools

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klein Tools in Oct. 2020

Interview

Coordinated a time and hopped on a video call with two people who I would be working with if hired. Had to take a personality assessment before interview, but other than that there was just the application. I had an amazing conversation and it was overall enjoyable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klein Tools (Lincolnshire, IL) in Sep. 2020

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 people. One of the 2 women was very negative. Reminding me consistently about how you have to be fast and accurate or suffer disciplinary action.

Interview Questions
  • Typical questions. It was the attitude that made me feel uncomfortable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Klein Tools (Lincolnshire, IL)

Interview

I had a phone interview with an internal recruiter, then I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. Both interviewers were very friendly. I was not selected for the position. However, the hiring manager sent me a list of ways I could improve my skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Klein, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klein Tools (Klein, AL) in May 2019

Interview

Basic questions , ask questions at the end of your interview . Hiring process can take up to two weeks to from interview to background check and finally your first day on the job

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 36 Interviews