Kepler Communications Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 14 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kepler Communications

Kepler Communications

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Kepler Communications in May 2021

Interview

First round was a general discussion which was good. Second round was a take home test. It had a challenge response and also a coding question. Finished them a little early, also added one small feature to the code question and duly added a note as to why it was necessary. Sure from my end I would feel it makes sense since I wrote the code. Also told them, I could remove it and re-submit since there still is time although it wouldn't make the code any more better/ worse. But the reason for rejection was somehow not acceptable. I strongly feel they haven't even bothered to read the email/ my challenge responses properly. Sure I would understand if rejection was something related to what I wrote, I'd have given this review a positive or a neutral experience even if I was rejected. But the response sounded two faced and robotic. Hence negative experience.

Interview Questions
  • Challenge response was about some things I worked on. Coding question was about a custom data structure
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kepler Communications (Toronto, ON) in May 2021

Interview

The interview process is in multiple stages. First you get a brief meeting with the hiring manager after which you get an intern challenge set. The challenge set can be very tricky but it definitely is doable. After which you get a technical phone interview. Although I did not get an offer, it was a valuable experience getting to interview at one of Canada's most exciting start-ups.

Interview Questions
  • First, you start with a leetcode style algorithm problem which is then followed by a series of technical FPGA related questions. I believe if you know your ins and outs on how to use an FPGA and are very confident about your knowledge, you should be good.

Application

Interview

First Round HR, Second round Challenge Question, Third Round Technical screening, 4th round technical interview and last round Director call. I first round HR will be asking about the behavioral questions it will lasts for 30mins.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly first round HR round will be having behavioral questions.

Kepler Communications

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kepler Communications

Interview

Received a call from the HR and was provided and assignment to complete in a week.Once I completed the assignment I was provided with any answer for a week and later on received a rejection

Interview Questions
  • Questions were mostly based on Satcom knowledge

Kepler Communications

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kepler Communications

Interview

I had a brief phone interview with HR personnel before being sent a technical challenge. I was informed that I would be contacted with their decision on whether I would have a second interview after I submitted my responses to the technical questions. That was in November 2020, and I have not heard from them since.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kepler Communications

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kepler Communications

Interview

The 30-minute phone call was very relaxed. The challenge questions were tough but interesting. They required lots of time and research if you were not already familiar with the concepts.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kepler Communications

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kepler Communications in Aug 2020

Interview

I did not need to do the culture screen - video interview; I am not sure if this is due to knowing someone that is working there. HR call -> technical challenge (take home) -> technical phone call -> ~ 3 hour interview session (1 hour cultural, 1 hour technical, 30 minutes with CEO) The interview experience here is very different from other companies. You can tell that the people actually hold the cultural values of Kepler.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Kepler Communications

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kepler Communications in Feb 2018

Interview

I took the Phone Screen Interview The quality was very very poor with lots of noise and couldn't catch her words sometimes. The HR came late. It seems that the HR didn't pay much attention to what I'm saying.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kepler Communications (Toronto, ON) in Dec 2017

Interview

It was a great experience. Everyone interviewer is professional and warm. The questions are challenging and concentrated. They answered back very quickly after each of three interviews I went through.

Interview Questions
  • what is the physics behind Shannon limit?

Kepler Communications

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kepler Communications

Interview

Before the the phone interview, I was sent a role specific skill testing question to respond to. During the phone screen I was asked a lot of personality type questions along with having my response to the question I had submitted being challenged point by point. The in-person portion was about 3 hours long, 1st part was based on my background and skills, 2nd part was problem solving, and lastly was a meeting with the CEO and a chance for me to ask all of my questions and get an idea of the culture.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews