Interview Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Baffinland Iron Mines

How much experience do you have

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

4 Answers

I have 10 years of experience

Anonymous on

I have operated a 3 ton delivery truck for 3 And a half years along with other pieces of heavy equipment like a forklift, skid steer, excavator unloading big bundles of materials on sites, went to NSCC community collage in Port Hawkesbury for my HEO course and got certified on frontend loader, dozer, excavator, backhoe, mini excavator and skid steer to the instructors requirements. We did not have a big enough yard to get trained on rock trucks and graders. Although I got my class 3 endorsement on my license threw the course. I got a clean drivers record. I got lots of hours behind machines. (For the answers part I accidentally hit the arrow up and it won’t let me get rid of it).

Anonymous on

Also I have quick loading times. I pay close attention to where I am taking the buckets of dirt from and how far it is away from the truck. The less i got to swing The machine to load a truck saves you time. I always make sure to have a clean floor for the trucks to drive over. And always do some cleaning passes on the far side away from the truck and put it closer to the trucks when I’m waiting to load another truck.

Anonymous on

I have tons of experience been a tank truck driver for 5 years worked as a truck driver pump operator for 3 years i have heavy equipment certificate I did the whole course on every machine to properly operate them except for grader as they did not have a operational one my driver's license is perfect never at fault accident and no demerits and I know two guys that already got hired by your company Matt and Wayne Rayner I worked with them and they are friends of mine I think it would be a great fit for me as operator 2

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.