Baffinland Iron Mines Interview Questions

Updated Mar 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

1.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baffinland Iron Mines

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Baffinland Iron Mines (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2019

Interview

- Casual, friendly interview with very few technical questions. General questions about past work experiences and exposure to certain facets of the job. Description of work environment and expectations, required skills to be successful in the position.

Interview Questions
  • - Do you have any experience conducting water sampling?
    Answer Question

Baffinland Iron Mines

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Baffinland Iron Mines

Interview

Email initiation followed by a phone interview, which they then said would be followed up by an offer or an in-person interview. I didn't get the follow-up so I'm not sure how the offer or in-person interview would go down. it took them a long time in between contact and interview and my experience in the interview was sub-par.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me if I knew what working on a camp/rotation meant and the process that was involved.

Baffinland Iron Mines

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baffinland Iron Mines in Feb 2018

Interview

Takes place in a relatively short time, got a phone call for an initial review, got a phone interview and then got a phone call to start the process. They did a background check and a medical

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oakville, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baffinland Iron Mines (Oakville, ON) in Jan 2018

Interview

Lagged, delayed, was requested to resign prior to receiving a written offer. It was multiple phone calls with delays in the process and weeks without hearing feedback. I was given a target start and then it was weeks waiting on the process to get moving.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oakville, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baffinland Iron Mines (Oakville, ON) in Dec 2014

Interview

Just a basic interview with the usual questions. Started on time, very easy going and not stressful in anyway. Spoke about my employment history and what I could offer the company and what the company will do for me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed