Holt Renfrew Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 101 of over 101 interviews

In Person6%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Holt Renfrew

Application

I interviewed at Holt Renfrew

Interview

I was directed to arrive at Concierge, shared my reason for my visit and waited patiently for manager to greet me. I met with the Designated Beauty Advisor and the Cosmetics Department Manager.

Interview Questions
  • situational questions: how would you handle...?
    Answer Question

Holt Renfrew

Application

I interviewed at Holt Renfrew

Interview

Great place to work, great people, company culture and great interview! Can not say enough great things about this company and the atmosphere. Definitely apply and experience everything they have to offer!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Holt Renfrew

Application

I interviewed at Holt Renfrew

Interview

HR called me shortly after applying to discuss the role and team structure. She set up an interview with the hiring manager shortly after. It was a typical interview with hiring manager- asked questions about my experiences, strengths, weaknesses, etc. I was presented an offer the day after my interview. The entire process took just over a week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Holt Renfrew

Application

I interviewed at Holt Renfrew

Interview

Recruiter reached out from Toronto office, then ghosted and never followed up to schedule the interview. I was incredibly excited about the experience, as I am passionate about the company. Horrible experience & probably will never shop there again as a result.

Interview Questions
  • Are you available for an interview?

Holt Renfrew

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Holt Renfrew

Interview

The interview process was standard - call with HR and then in person interview with the manager. The location of the position was within a shopping mall and seemed like the position would require on-floor/customer facing duties, which wasn’t listed in the job description. The workspace itself seemed like a giant locker room, very dark and just a large open space. Not your typical office space at all. No precautions seem to be taken during COVID. I didn’t even hear back after my interview, which is odd because most companies reach out to provide feedback or simply state the position was given to someone else. Poor communication from HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Holt Renfrew

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Holt Renfrew

Interview

Three rounds. with manager, assistant manager and personal shoppers. They are kind, with relaxed atmosphere. Questions included my previous experience, retail industry, customer service and personal opinions about fashion.

Interview Questions
  • How do you think about retail industry? If two customers have time conflict, one arriving late, another one early, how do you deal with? Which designers in this department store do you like and give the reason.

Holt Renfrew

Application

I interviewed at Holt Renfrew

Interview

I spoke with an assistant manager before I spoke to the manager. The assistant manager asked me couple of questions to identify a characteristic and normal interview procedure followed. The manager was asking me couple of personal and career related questions based on my resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Holt Renfrew

Application

I interviewed at Holt Renfrew

Interview

Started with a group Interview of about 10 people, followed by solo interview. Offered the next day. Was quick, straightforward, and very professional. Group interview was virtual, was good to have them respecting covid and safety.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Holt Renfrew?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Holt Renfrew (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2021

Interview

Applied for the role online, received an email to connect with talent acquisition a month later. Scheduled a phone interview and had a 30 minute discussion with them. Was expecting to talk about my professional experience but instead discussed the general landscape of D&I. I was taken aback when asked about "trends" in Diversity and Inclusion. Talent acquisition member was a little bit more blunt and forward than I expected. When provided the opportunity to ask questions, I had asked what were some of the obstacles that the department/members were facing and their response was "that's for the candidate in this role to tell us". As a follow up I asked what were some of the immediate projects that I would be managing and I received the same answer - for the candidate to identify.

Interview Questions
  • What Diversity and Inclusion trends do you think will happen in 2021?
  • What resources do you use to keep yourself informed and update to date on D&I practices?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Holt Renfrew (Mississauga, ON) in Jan 2021

Interview

Slightly informal, I imagine the interview would have went differently if I was a candidate with experience in working retail. It didn't help that we had to do a FaceTime interview because the platform of their choice was not compatible with my laptop. The interview was done with the Department Manager and the Hiring Manager. They were curt and aloof, the questions they asked were generic. It took maybe 15 minutes. I never heard back, not that I was interested anyway. When I asked about additional training and resources I was told that "google is my best friend".

Interview Questions
  • "Why Holt Renfrew?" "How do you plan on recruiting clientele?"
Viewing 1 - 10 of 101 Interviews