Holt Renfrew Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Holt Renfrew Interview Questions

Interviews at Holt Renfrew

2.5

Beauty Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Holt Renfrew in November 2019.

Interview

Very fun, nice managers. Although somewhat length, because it involves three managers. Overall very good experience. The interviews were very informative because the managers give you information about what it is like working for them.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Holt Renfrew (Toronto, ON).

Interview

The whole process took 3 months, during which I was contacted a few times saying that they’re busy but still interested and that they really enjoyed meeting with me. After the long wait and high hopes brought on by the communication with them, they went with someone else. Next time if you’re looking for a candidate, please don’t keep them hanging for this long, that’s very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Interview

direct interview with personal shopper, once passed you will get a short interview with the department manager. it's important to leave good impression with the personal shopper you will be working with directly

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Holt Renfrew.

Interview

They asked basic questions as usual. There are multiple interviews to get in it. At the stage of preliminary interview right now. They asked about your schedule, your choice on holt renfrew, and other personal information.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holt Renfrew (Toronto, ON) in July 2019.

Interview

Long with lots of questions. Person was very cold at first and was talking about how great a sales person she was before she became manager. Warmed up afterwards but looked distracted.

Interview Questions

• What are your current strengths that you can bring to this organization   Answer Question

Cosmetics Counter Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Holt Renfrew.

Interview

There was two in person interviews, and a phone interview.

The interviews themselves were a little awkward, and in the back room of the building.

The phone interview seemed like the woman was distracted with something else and not very interested in hearing my answers at all.

I felt like they were more interested in finding out how my current employer does business than in my experience as a manager, my sales growth, targets, sales or makeup artistry experience. I wasn't asked any questions regarding motivating or incentivizing a team.

Interview Questions

• How does your current salary/sales commission structure work?   Answer Question
    • Tell us why you love this brand, and why you are interested in Holt Renfrew as a company.   Answer Question
    • Are you familiar with WeChat?   Answer Question
    • What kind of sales growth do you expect to achieve with this line?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Holt Renfrew in February 2019.

Interview

Did a first round interview and was called in for a second interview. The interviewer really liked me and I thought I was a shoo in for the job. Never heard back two weeks after so I called my interviewer and found out the reason she dropped me if because I interviewed with a different department simultaneously without telling her, and I was "lying by omission".

I'm sorry, what...people will apply to every posting they see and it's not the candidates fault multiple departments want to interview them, it just means they're a competitive candidate. Guess not, interviewer was petty and started victimizing and made me feel like I was in the wrong.. when this is a problem on their end and they should have coordinated this amongst themselves...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holt Renfrew (Mississauga, ON) in February 2019.

Interview

lots of interview and they ask the similar questions all the time. Do not recommend this company, I don’t think they show the respect to the indicates because there are at least 3 interviews and they won’t even give you a response if they don’t want to hire you. Then why there are four interview and it took me a whole month ? Waste of time. Also, it took around 30 minutes for each interview. However, they just ask the similar questions every interview.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Holt Renfrew (Toronto, ON).

Interview

I applied online. First got contacted with HR person. It was a 30 minutes phone interview to talk about education background and work experience. Then I got invited to In person interview with hiring manager. It took about 3 weeks in total

Interview Questions

• Excel skills; time management examples   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Holt Renfrew (Toronto, ON) in January 2019.

Interview

Very detailed interview with the manager and they asked a lot of questions based on sales in the past and what we could do in terms of competing with the competitors.

Interview Questions

• What could we do in terms of competing with the competitors.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.