Grenville Management and Printing Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Grenville Management and Printing

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grenville Management and Printing (Toronto, ON) in May 2016

Interview

Typical interview process - they ask you questions and you answer them. Mostly looking for motivation to improve. They will seat you at their primary office location downtown and would ask questions on not that much about the job, but soft skills that can help translate to the job.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work in HR?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Grenville Management and Printing (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2015

Interview

I applied to another location originally; and was referred to current position via the manager of that location. The process took 1.5 weeks. Interview I interviewed at NCO Grenville Management Inc. in Toronto, ON in 2015. 2 interview. Met with a Manager for the first one for an in-person meet. Then a phone interview with a HR person for a quick review and final checkup.

Interview Questions
  • "What can do you do for the company?" "How do you give best 'Customer Service'?"

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Grenville Management and Printing (Toronto, ON) in Apr 2014

Interview

3 or 4 interviews. Met with HR first and then was forwarded to the Director of Operations for a meet and greet. From there, met with Mike Burke 2 or 3 times and he certainly makes all decisions so does not really matter who else you meet with.

Interview Questions
  • There were no really good questions. "What can do you do for me?" was the primary focus. Mike Burke knows that he has a terrible reputation in the industry and they have lost many many clients such as Pepsi, Ontario Colleges, MTS Allstream, Toyota, Citibank and lots more. NCOGrenville does not mirror the same ethics or standards as the clients they serve and the revolving door of staff causes the clients concerns and then they find a more world class provider.
RSS Feed</>Embed