Glencore Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 87 of over 87 interviews

Campus Recruiting11%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Glencore

Glencore

Application

I interviewed at Glencore

Interview

Des questions bien ficelée, une bonne compréhension du rôle et des projets doivent être bien compris. Lecture du site Web et de la mission sont recommandés. Les demandes pour ce type de compagnie sont nombreuses, alors la préparation adéquate est de mise.

Interview Questions
  • Décrivez les tâches faites précedemment qui vous permettent de faire ce rôle.
    Answer Question

Glencore

Application

I interviewed at Glencore

Interview

They will give you a phone call to tell you the date of the interview. there are three people in the interview. To be honest I only received the invitation of the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Glencore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glencore

Interview

Phone interview with a panel of three, pleasant interview experience. Basic interview questions were asked such as "what do you already know about the company" and "what is your great asset and weakness".

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Glencore

Application

I interviewed at Glencore

Interview

It was a zoom meeting and the interviewer encountered technical difficulties so his camera was switched off throughout the process. It was awkward to talk to the screen with my own face.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself how would you make profit out of the current situation if you were an oil trader

Glencore

Application

I interviewed at Glencore

Interview

First-round with HR. Then a series of interviews with the team members(manager, VP and other traders). the final round was a case study, where I had to prepared material on potential trading opportunities.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Glencore

Application

I interviewed at Glencore

Interview

Advanced to the second round of interview, one of the two interviewers were nothing but discouraging, making facial expressions that might scar you for life. That said, the other interviewer compensated by asking most of the questions. All questions were not that hard, typical commodity trading scenarios.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mackay

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glencore (Mackay) in Jan 2021

Interview

Interview with direct supervisors and HR. Outlined the interview structure and commenced the questions. Found the interview to be well-structured and most of the questions were standard from previous job interviews. Covered technical knowledge questions, situational questions and standard question.

Interview Questions
  • What was your most and least favourite job and why

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johannesburg

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glencore (Johannesburg) in Jan 2021

Interview

The whole process took approximately 4 weeks. Few emails from HR Officer in Australian office with subsequent approximately 30 minute interview call with Principal Geologist (potential supervision). Everything highly professional and straight to the point.

Interview Questions
  • Are you eligible to work in South Africa? How would you rate your resource modeling/estimation skills? What modeling software packages have you worked with? What professional skills you think you need to improve? What is your level of proficiency in Spanish?

Glencore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glencore

Interview

Didn't make it to the interview. The email came in less than a week after I've submitted my application. No feedback provided, of course. The team was quite slow to get back to me with information about the application process as well.

Interview Questions
  • There are annual webinars, on how to succeed at your interview organized by them, but it didn't help.

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glencore (London, England, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

3 rounds of interviews - mixed questions from technicals e.g price of oil , why oil plant in SA (access. to Asia - USA & EUROPE easy). Time. under. pressure , time. taken a risk question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 87 Interviews