Future Shop Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 108 of over 108 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Future Shop (Vancouver, BC)

Interview

There was an initial phone interview in which I was asked about past experience. Then an in-person interview where I was asked about specific managerial/general workplace questions. A final interview for specific knowledge in video games and entertainment.

Interview Questions
  • What is RAM used for?
    Answer Question

Future Shop

Application

I interviewed at Future Shop

Interview

very straight forward, asked about myself, previous experience and why they should hire me. There was a lot of questions regarding the position and asked about what my strengths and weakness were.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Future Shop

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Future Shop

Interview

Very fast and informal. I was interviewed in the managers office by sales supervisor. questions were very standard for entry level sales job. I kept this position for 3 month before moving elsewhere.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about you experience and why you believe you are best fit for this job

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Future Shop (Toronto, ON)

Interview

The entire interview process took 2days. The first interview contacted by manager, that guy ask previous experience, describe yourself, some other questions. There were a series of select questions in which based on your answer would generate follow up questions. The interviews can be easy and is used to validate your experience and knowledge. You are then given feedback after a couple of days regardless if you didnt the position.Next day i got a Job confirmation call

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself?, ethic? how to handle some problems, give example?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Future Shop (Windsor, ON) in Jul 2016

Interview

Short interview with manager, talked about lots of things. Applied online. Talked about experience with electronics, talked about being available for boxing day. Short interview it was less than thirty minutes long.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Future Shop

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Future Shop

Interview

Did 2 interviews, one with a department manager, and the other with a store manager. Both interviews were redundant and pretty much asked the same questions. So if the first went well and you got a second interview, you can probably just answer the questions the same way again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orangeville, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Future Shop (Orangeville, ON)

Interview

Starts with a phone call. Then firt in person interview with basic questions. Then second interview is with general manager and is more difficult. Some what intimidating and unorthodox request to walk around and interview staff asking what they like about working there.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see your self in 1/5/10 years. What interested do you have? What sort of jobs did you have in the past.

Future Shop

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Future Shop

Interview

There was a quick 15 minute interview. The hiring manager just wanted to get an idea about your sales strategy and past experience. I was offered the job right on spot and started the following day. There were no BS questions, and it was straight to the point. The manager asked which department you'd be best suited for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Future Shop (Edmonton, AB) in Apr 2015

Interview

It was great. Good GM. It was very welcoming and he was good to talk to. i would definitely recommend this employer. They will do well in Canada now. The scenario has changed this year for good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Langley, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Future Shop (Langley, BC)

Interview

I met a young female acting as hiring manager; I expected a professional environment and I dressed accordingly, but I was soon disappointed about the woman's running shoes and attitude. Weeks after the interview I received a letter (I appreciated the effort) stating that my personality doesn't fit the company requirements. My interpretation was that they were looking for robots that were supposed to repair faulty electronics for cheap. The employee who referred me to the HR was my co-worker in the past, he was one of those people from Asia who was assembling products and leaving some of the screws on the bench. Yes, the cheap ones would report and spy on team-mates in order to keep their job. Paying nuts will get them monkeys

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if one of your co-workers is making a mistake?
  • There were questions about my previous work experience in Canada. Then I had to pass a hands-on test; they had a pile of dead electronics, very simple to diagnose
Viewing 1 - 10 of 108 Interviews