Flexible Assembly Interview Questions

Updated Apr. 27, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Flexible Assembly

Flexible Assembly

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flexible Assembly (Los Angeles, CA) in Apr. 2014

Interview

I applied online then there was a phone interview and then a panel interview. Panel included President, Owner and one of the company's vendor. I was given an offer quickly after the interview. Be prepared to negotiate the salary.

Be the first to find this interview helpful

Flexible Assembly

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Flexible Assembly (San Diego, CA) in Sep. 2011

Interview

Easy interview meet with VP and then the VP about 2 days later for the final interview. the first interview What it minimum I would take for the job, my replay was what is the most you are offering I am still pending other interviews. Then we talked aobut experince on my resume and I was tested verbally from the VP since was also acting as Manufacturing manager at the time as the company was growing and they needed someone with my skill set. He stated he would like to call me back to meet the President he felt I knew my stuff and wanted to discuss this for an interview as soon as they were able.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself
    3 Answers