Fiberbuilt Manufacturing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Fiberbuilt Manufacturing

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fiberbuilt Manufacturing

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiberbuilt Manufacturing (Calgary, AB) in August 2017.

Interview

Attempted a PI survey, followed by 12 minutes timed test, a week later contacted for interview, the interview was conducted by the owner of the company. The whole process took about 2 weeks time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company ?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any experiences in scheduling and lean manufacturing?   Answer Question
    • What is Total Quality Management (TQM) ?   Answer Question

Shipper/Receiver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fiberbuilt Manufacturing (Calgary, AB) in July 2017.

Interview

Had interview with the owner, after having to go through a short online logic test. The test was very basic and designed to measure ability to learn, pace, critical thinking etc. The interviewer relied heavily on the test results, which in my case were considered to fit perfectly with the position I was interviewing for, so I was invited for a second round the following week.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer-in-Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiberbuilt Manufacturing (Calgary, AB) in June 2017.

Interview

The process was very practical. The first interview was with the engineering lead and the second interview was with the engineering lead as well as the company president. Come prepared and do your research on the company and the industry.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.