Exinda Interview Questions

Updated Apr 2, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Exinda

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Exinda (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Several people from Managers through to CEO and CFO were involved. Also, at least two members from the US and Australian (Founders) offices either flew in to interview me or performed telephone interviews.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me, "What would you do that could continuously impress a very large worldwide client to maintain customer satisfaction, repeat business and recurring revenue?"
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Exinda (Waterloo, ON) in Sep 2016

Interview

Interview was not according to the job description, very unprofessional. Disappointed with the way they deal the candidate, would never recommend! They did not reply to my emails wether selected for the next round or not? waste of time!!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON

Application

Interview

Two interview process: The first interview is with the HR manager. Here I just pretty much described my experience, current role, and my characteristics. Second interview is @ location: It was with my future manager, HR manager, and a senior engineer. They asked a lot of technical questions and also had me answer some problems on a white board etc.

Interview Questions
  • A lot of technicial questions related to CCNA, Linux...basic TC/IP questions.

Exinda

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Exinda in Feb 2016

Interview

Met with HR on phone first then had f2f. During f2f did a small test on software skills. Overall it was a painless process. They also had me meet with a couple of team members

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Exinda (Edmonton, AB) in Jun 2015

Interview

It is basically a month process. Applied online and received call from HR for generic interview. Cleared that one and scheduled for technical interview over skype with Director of technical support and Senior person. They were pretty cool and very cooperative

Interview Questions
  • They asked very basic networking questions includes what is TCP/IP? What are the 7 layers of OSI model, Port no of TCP protocols, Subnetting, What is NAT/PAT? Difference between Switches and Routers, Functions of L1-L4 layers

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Exinda (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Screening by recruiter, 1-1 interview by hiring manager, CEO on phone, CFO by phone, & Engineering manager by phone. Was given a case to evaluate by CEO before in person 1-1s with CEO/CFO/VP/VP in the Toronto HQ. (Note: This is NOT a Boston based company. Only the VC is there.)

Interview Questions
  • This actually went in reverse. Nothing they asked was tough. But several of the questions I asked stumped them, such as: What is your SG&A range? What is your exit strategy?, etc.

Exinda

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Exinda in Oct 2012

Interview

Phone screen with HR, technical interview, top grading interview with director

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions about networking. Candid review of old bosses
RSS Feed</>Embed