Exchange Lab Interview Questions

Updated Nov 17, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2,926

249 Comments

Join the conversation on

Exchange Lab

Application

I interviewed at Exchange Lab

Interview

The company is working with agencies. The agency was really heavy on communication at the beginning but then between interviews you almost have to chase them. Still waiting after weeks few lines to respectfully say that we will not go further. This is a minimum after few interviews. That does give a good image overall. The interviews were few discussions around Agile and way of working, quite interesting. However I found it does not focus enough on people or the environment. The atmosphere did not seem that relax or friendly. It did not give me the impression of an enjoyable team spirit.

Interview Questions
  • Different questions around Agile methodologies and how you will act on some situations, preferably by sharing examples from your previous experiences.
    Answer Question

Exchange Lab

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Exchange Lab in Feb 2017

Interview

Telephone interview / Skype interview as a first stage, an hour face-to-face interview at the second stage. It took a couple of weeks before an interview was arranged. Not a welcoming interviewer, interview was more like an interrogation process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Exchange Lab (London, England, England) in Jun 2016

Interview

A phone interview, followed by a technical test -- a Hacker Rank online test in my case -- and a final face to face interview in their offices. They took me down to the final stage, and the interview was a very pleasant chat. I was expecting an offer, but they called the recruiter saying I was 'too senior' for the position. The recruiter advised me, later, that other candidates had similar issues in the past, and the Head of Development is 'skeptical to hire candidates that exhibit more technical knowledge than him'. I can't comment there, but it is effectively strange that they waited until the very final stage of the process to decide I was too senior even though they had seen my CV right from the start. I cannot recommend this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Exchange Lab (Toronto, ON)

Interview

The first interview was extremely positive in person and the hiring manager was excited and encouraging. He rushed me forward to the next set of interviews and said they wanted to hire someone in about a month's time. The second set of interviews were 5 - 30min interviews in one day with various members of the team. After which everything went quiet. Followed up and was told I was not hired by a standard rejection letter. Later heard that many others have gone through the same experience. The Exchange Lab was purchased right after this interview but it is odd to have aggressively interviewed so many applicants to reject them all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Exchange Lab (New York, NY) in Apr 2015

Interview

I was contacted through a recruiter and they helped me set up a time to meet with the person who was going to be my boss if I accepted. We hit it off really well and the next step in the process was for me to complete a small project for them to demonstrate my capabilities. It was a data analytics project, taking graphs and coming up with explanations for what was happening in a campaign. They then brought me back for a second round and I met with the VP and SVP. Final round was with the Global Director of the team. One thing I really appreciated was that they were willing to meet around my schedule so I didn't have to take time off work. One of my interviews was at 6:00pm. The process was super smooth and the recruiter was great also, she checked in with me (not annoyingly) and helped with whatever questions I had.

Interview Questions
  • Using the data charts attached, come up with commentary for a client to explain insights on this campaign. You can make up whatever you'd like.
RSS Feed</>Embed