Evoke Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

1.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Evoke Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Evoke Solutions (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2016

Interview

I was contacted by the CEO of the agency who informed me he was looking for someone with my skillset to fill an immediate need at the company. He had found my profile on Linkedin and had reached out directly. After a high-level phone call I was invited into the office to discuss the role and my experience in more detail. We had a very candid and open conversation around expectations on both sides. Two days later I received an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Provide me an overview of your work experiencing highlighting you accomplishments.
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Evoke Solutions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Evoke Solutions

Interview

It took over 3 months of meetings and phone calls for Jeff Howard to decide whether or not to offer me a job. It should have been my first clue that this was not going to be a positive experience. He is a great salesman and pitches the company and what it has to offer quite well. Unfortunately, everything he tells you is completely false.

Interview Questions
  • Asks you where you want to be within the company in 5 years
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Evoke Solutions (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2012

Interview

quick interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed