Ecolab Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Ecolab Interview Questions

Interviews at Ecolab

2.8

Assistant Chef De Projet Interview

Interview

Il s'agissait d'un recrutement en 3 étapes:
    - Un appel téléphonique
    -Un entretien de motivation video
    -Un entretien présentiel avec le chef de projet et la DRH
    La répose a été donnée une semaine aprés

Demand Planner Interview

Interview

Le processus consiste en un entretient téléphonique avec les ressources humaines puis des entretiens présentiels avec les ressources humaines et le futur manager. Processus assez classique. Rien de particulier a ajouter.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ecolab (Paris (France)).

Interview

They don't really have a clear process so they say you have to do around 4 to 5 interviews. Every time they want you to meet someone else. I have done finally 9. I came 2 times to their office for nothing. The first the VP decide to not come that day then I have been interviewed by someone else one level down. The second time the VP was on vacation. Not structured at all. A real disaster.

Interview Questions

• are you strong enough to fight sometimes with leadership managers?   Answer Question

Supply Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Ecolab (Moscow (Russia)) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview was mostly about my personal experience, as it was an entry-level job which I gto after an internship in logistics. A great deal of knowledge of excel was tested, questions about analytical skills and the ability to process large amounts of data were tested.

Interview Questions

• Nothing in particular, all questions were about my experience, what kind of projects have I been working on etc.   Answer Question

Ingénieur Technico-commercial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ecolab (Paris (France)) in December 2012.

Interview

J'ai rencontré 4 à 5 personnes et une partie des entretiens est en anglais.Il y avait un grand choix de ville dans la région postulée. la formation technique prend une grande place (plus de 2 ans).. Bien poser des questions sur les évolutions de carrière et le mobilité à l'international.

Interview Questions

• Expliquez-moi dans telle situation face à un acheteur industriel quel serait votre réaction ?   1 Answer

Sales Engineering Interview

Interview

The interview was part of a campus career fair. There was only one interview and the only company rep there was the hiring manager. Focused mainly on behavioral questions with one or two technical questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an unhappy client?   1 Answer
    • What relevant sales experience do you have?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Analyst Intern Interview

Interview

They invited me to a 10 minute phone call where they gave information about the role. Then there was a 1st round with an associate in the leadership development program. The 2/3rd rounds were back-to-back interviews with higher management in the quality department.

Marketing MBA Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ecolab.

Interview

It was 4 rounds. First two were very behavioral and informal. The last two were a bit more specific. It's all about a good fit. with the company. Also know exactly why you are pursuing your specific career.

Interview Questions

• Why Ecolab? (Have a strong reason)   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Interview

Absolutely the worst interview I’ve experienced professionally. Made it through about 5 interviews and a ride along, before my last interview. The first several interview were average- basic questions and not much energy around them. The questions during my final interview were oddly personal, clearly not job related, unprofessional, and in my opinion toed the EEOC line. I was told my final interview was to dot the i’s and cross the t’s before my offer, was shown my potential office, etc. After the bizarre final interview I was ghosted and never received a response from Ecolab again. Luckily, I had another offer with a much more professional company that I gladly accepted.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my childhood, personal family questions, indirectly inquired about something medical in my history, inappropriate questions about my veteran status and mixed it in with off the cuff mental math and “trick” questions.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in No Name, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ecolab (No Name, CO (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews, 1 of which done by someone in their 'leadership develoment program', 2 of which are done at the same time by higher-ups. Relatively straightforward interview process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.