EMD Serono Interview Questions

Updated Oct 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 46 of over 46 interviews

Campus Recruiting11%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

EMD Serono

Application

I interviewed at EMD Serono

Interview

3 rounds in total. The direct hiring manager gave the first round interview and asked about technique questions. The second round was a presentation to a panel of 4 including director senior director. The third round was 1:1 with the panelist.

Interview Questions
  • What management style you prefer? Can you independently manage a project?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EMD Serono (Boston, MA) in Sep 2021

Interview

Friendly phone call. Just asked few basic details and scheduled the next interview. Mainly about the pay, group, and previous experiences. Also, asked about the availability. Looking forward to the next interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EMD Serono

Application

I interviewed at EMD Serono

Interview

Scheduled for 1.5 to meet virtually with manager on different teams . A intimidating at first the people were informative and take job seriously. Seems like a great work culture

Interview Questions
  • Why I was looking to leave current position

EMD Serono

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EMD Serono

Interview

A typical interview through Microsoft Teams during covid-19; however, one that was rather unprofessional. I was not asked a single thing about myself or my specialty/interests. Was told I would hear back within a week and never heard from the company again despite follow up emails.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

EMD Serono

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EMD Serono

Interview

The interview was easy going and smooth. The interviewers were professional and were clear about what they were looking for. The whole process from application to interview took about 2 weeks and the follow up mail came within a week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EMD Serono

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at EMD Serono in Oct 2020

Interview

Interview process was very simple. They were quick to respond to my email. I had a 30 mins video call. Interviewers were very kind and considerate. And they explained what the job was about.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EMD Serono (Newark, NJ) in Sep 2020

Interview

An internal recruiter screen, hiring manager screen, two peer screens, and a panel interview day is what is required for the role. It does does take a While progress forward because of schedules.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EMD Serono

Application

I interviewed at EMD Serono

Interview

normal process, group presentation, employee interview, no HR interview. They asked mostly scientific question, no HR behavior question. It takes almost a whole day. Finally, hiring manager escort out.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EMD Serono (Boston, MA) in Aug 2019

Interview

I went through the two round of interviews with the HR (they reached out to me). They scheduled the next round — a Skype interview with the hiring director. The interview was cancelled just an hour or 30 minutes before the interview time. Email I received was misspelled and confusing. I tried calling back at the number listed in the email and kept getting odd messages — couldn’t reach anyone. Eventually I contacted the same person that interviewed me for the round 1. She didn’t know what was happening and said would get back to me. Eventually she called me back saying they changed the position and I was no longer a fit. When I read the description of the changed job it sounded identical to the position for which they reached out to me and interviewed me twice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EMD Serono

Application

I interviewed at EMD Serono

Interview

In overall I had a great experience interviewing with EMD Serono in Billerica, MA. The whole process took about 3 weeks. First, I had a phone interview with the talent acquisition team and the week after, I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. She asked some question about my experience and background and explained about the position. After a week, I went for an on- site interview. Everyone was super nice and friendly which helped a lot since I was a bit nervous.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 46 Interviews