Dollarama Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Dollarama

1.7

Gérant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Terrebonne, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dollarama (Terrebonne, QC) in April 2016.

Interview

Il y a eu une première entrevue téléphonique avec une agence de recrutement, ensuite il y a eu une 2e entrevue avec un gérant de district et 3e avec le directeur régional.

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Dollarama (Calgary, AB) in June 2020.

Interview

It was a simple conversation with a few behavioral question to get to know you. . The assistant manager was easygoing and very open about the requirements of the position.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Pretty straight forward, and time efficient. There was an emphasis on why would you want to work here and how can you change the environment around you and make customers happy.

Interview Questions

• This position requires a flexible schedule as we are open evenings, weekends, and most holidays. Are you able to commit to these hours?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ancaster, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollarama (Ancaster, ON) in October 2019.

Interview

Only two questions. Why dollerama. I told them I like the atmosphere the store and the people working there. I was available totally. But the ending was they had to interview other people

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work at Dollarama   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney, NS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollarama (Sydney, NS) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied for an assistant manager position for a location near to me... Turns out when I got the interview it was for keyholder and more then a 30 min drive away. I was taken back when this was revealed to me. Was not a first great impression. The manager who interviewed me was nice but didn't ask any questions I actually boasted about myself to tell them what my experience was.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dollarama (Winnipeg, MB) in May 2019.

Interview

I sent my resume in the mail, and got a call back from the hiring manager a couple of days later, saying she had recieved my resume and asking me to come in for an interview. She scheduled me for a few days later. The interview was not to difficult, just asked a few questions and then had me fill out an application form, and was told I when I could expect to hear back from her. Did not hear back.

Full Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollarama (Toronto, ON) in May 2019.

Interview

The interview was very brief and was not super formal. Asked very basic questions, such as my hours, past experience, etc., and then proceeded to offer me the position.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dollarama (Winnipeg, MB) in May 2019.

Interview

Interviewed by recruiter and finally by District Manager.If the DM approves he sends his notes to Senior Management for approval. Six weeks of training if hired by the company, three weeks at one store and the next three at another store.

Anonymous Employee in Ajax, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dollarama (Ajax, ON) in May 2019.

Interview

I was referred by a friend and received an interview within a week (it was in May so they were hiring people for the summer). I was asked a few questions about my previous work experiences and just chatted for a bit afterwards. Very easygoing interview and I was hired on the spot!

Interview Questions

• How could your employment experience benefit our company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dollarama (Toronto, ON) in March 2019.

Interview

They make u fill out an application form where you have to write about your past experience and skills. Then they ask for a resume, no cover letter needed. This is only if you go in store to apply.

Interview Questions

• If a particular customer is insisting that the merchandise is damaged and wants a discount what would you do?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.