Dollar Tree Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Dollar Tree Interview Questions

Updated 22 Feb, 2018

1.7

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clover, SC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Clover, SC (US)).

Interview

They Called me in to meet with a hiring manager in person, it lasted about ten to fifteen minutes, only basic questions were asked. The manager was nice and straight forward

Interview Questions

• Any experience as a chashier/any experience in retail   1 Answer
    • What is your availability   1 Answer

Talent Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Chesapeake, VA (US)).

Interview

Basic phone screen with a recruiter, then an in person interview with the director of talent, and if she like you you meet briefly with the VP of Talent.

Interview Questions

• No real structured interview questions. More so an opportunity to share your experience an how it aligns to the work you might do.   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Billings, MT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Billings, MT (US)).

Interview

Three separate interviews. One with hiring coordinator......personal and informational , one with district manager what would you do if? one with 5 panel HR and loss prevention corporate bosses situational...tell us about a time when, if you hired me as an employee, how would you train me? Aprroved me to be hired upon criminal back ground check and reference check. Once approved with checks, offer was made, I counter offered and they came back with a final offer. I accepted

Interview Questions

• Situational Questions.....they want many examples! Have them ready!   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Easton, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (North Easton, MA (US)).

Interview

I spoke with Office Manager, (10/29/2012). I asked questions about the position, answered HIS questions to the best of my ability, we went over job requirements and expectations, and found the experience to be very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• To explain my previous position(s), had I worked in retail previously, and why I wanted this one   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Nashville, TN (US)).

Interview

It was a good one. I applied online and answered the first interview question regarding whether or not I had basic skills. I look forward to answering more interview questions by phone or online.

Interview Questions

• If I could clean and stock.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Augusta, GA (US)) in January-2018.

Interview

I filled out app in store and spoke with manager. Was told to call back in a few days. Called back and came in same day for interview. Basic job description was given at interview. Was asked availability.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Fort Worth, TX (US)).

Interview

The manager calls you for an interview to ask you if you are willing or are able to perform the duties of the job. Then tells you if you are hired or not then you do the onboarding paperwork and fill out the direct deposit information.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to clean bathrooms, sweep, stock shelves, recover the store, put back go back.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

My experience went very quick. The manager take you to the office and ask quick question , after the interview they explain about the job and what needed to be expected.

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Saint Petersburg, FL (US)).

Interview

The interview was quick the store manager & the freight manager interviewed me. Asked basic questions & provided info about filling balloons orders, when deliveries arrive, how the food items go out

Interview Questions

• What skills d you feel you will add to the Dollar Tree franchise?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree.

Interview

They do all forms of interviews job fairs, on the spot, and formal scheduled interviews. All go fairly quickly and seem to get a lot of applicants. Definitely not somewhere to apply if you have scheduling issues to work around.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying with Dollar Tree as opposed to another company?   1 Answer