DM Dickason Interview Questions

Updated Aug. 23, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at DM Dickason

DM Dickason

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DM Dickason (El Paso, TX) in Jun. 2015

Interview

Employment agency waiting time is 20+ minutes for new job seekers. Only one receptionist answering phones and greeting. Facility needs some cosmetic repairs. Friendly environment and staff. Very helpful in suggestions recommendations for future employment. Busy, not many available positions need some improvement specially since it is the business they offer.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of job are you seeking?
    2 Answers
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DM Dickason

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DM Dickason (El Paso, TX) in Dec. 2014

Interview

After finishing filling out my application, I was interviewed by Hilda one of the Staffing Specialist, she had called me to set up an interview and to update my application. After meeting with her I was scheduled to interview with 2 more managers and the owner. On the day of the interview, I was interviewed by Genie the Manager at the time, then I interviewed with Larissa another manager. Larissa, gave me a little more information on what I needed to do when being interviewed by the owner. Finally, when I was interviewed by the owner, Martha Dickason, I knew exactly what she was expecting from me, she wanted honesty and to always smile. In which I already posses that naturally, I am always smiling and very honest.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever worked in a fast paced office? What will you do with you when you graduate?
Be the first to find this interview helpful