Credico Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 14 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Credico

Credico

Application

I interviewed at Credico

Interview

It was very basic. Things you should know was explained to you and what you are required to do. Multiple forms of interview were taken. Lovely job opportunity if you are wise enough to take the chance.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in the next couple of years
    1 Answer
  • Why should we hire you?

Anonymous Employee in Randburg

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credico (Randburg) in Jan 2021

Interview

It was very professional and well done. I did not wait for a long time and the interview was fairly well done. The people are well spoken and driven which is amazing to see

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credico (Austin, TX) in Aug 2020

Interview

Very deceptive. The interview is for a rigorous door to door sales role (account executive) under the guise of being a marketing position. The goal is for you to "manage your own office" someday, which is just a deceptive pyramid scheme. I was forced more or less to sit through a 1-hour presentation and "take notes" without regard for my experience. They told me I would have to work 10AM to 7PM. One of their most prized work mottos is "Work a full day" which doesn't make sense if you're doing well and getting all your work done. Basically the work will never be done in this role, it's a sales/ pyramid scheme and when I told the interviewer my concerns he basically said I wasn't fit for the job. I felt bad for him because he is being forced to make these presentations and promises they can't keep. One of the biggest red flags is they "guarantee a 10 to 1 ROI" for their clients, which no business should ever do, especially one with no brand name recognition or actual marketing method. I'm still confused after an hour what it is they actually sell. It's very sad for people who get stuck in this role, so wanted to share my experience now in the wake of COVID19 layoffs and many people probably getting these scammy interviews. Stay away!

Interview Questions
  • What is the difference between direct and indirect marketing? Do you have kids at home that would prevent working 10-7?
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Town

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credico (Cape Town) in Jan 2020

Interview

The interview experience was not bad to be quite honest and they put someone who is rather approachable and you’re able to work with them and openly speak to them .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Credico (New York, NY) in Jan 2019

Interview

Saw the address on internet, get there on time wearing a suit and wait some minutes to be called and pass to an officce with a nice lady who did a very smooth interview

Interview Questions
  • Where did you hear from us? Your past experience Your goals What do you spect

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Credico (Chicago, IL) in Mar 2018

Interview

The whole process took one month and was very engaging. The interview didn't feel like an "interview," it was more of an active conversation on why I enjoy working in big data.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Credico

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credico

Interview

Phone interview with HR, then an in-person interview with 2 people. Found the first interviewer to be professional. The second interviewer was rude, intrusive, and lacked people skills; I could tell said person clearly thought highly of themselves. Found the office to have an overall odd vibe to it- weird music playing in the lobby. And the receptionist was missing for nearly 20 min (and this was not during lunch).

Interview Questions
  • What was your GPA in college (weird Q considering I've been out of college for many years now)
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Credico (Vancouver, BC)

Interview

Three staged interview. A short meet and greet with the CEO, followed by a 90 minute second round and third round meeting the next day. The second round interview, the interviewee insisted on me using my notebook -- I declined because I have a good memory, so he wrote in my notebook for me. I never had to look at the notes he took.... Later I discovered that he was intensely brainwashed and heavily invested in the company. He seemed like a good guy, who got caught up in the wrong scam.

Interview Questions
  • What does the law of averages mean to you?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Credico (New York, NY) in Aug 2016

Interview

To be clear, I interviewed for one of the companies under Credico. I applied on a Tuesday and had the first interview on Friday. That interview was easy and took no more than 5-10 minutes. I was invited back for a second interview on Monday. That interview was from 10am-3pm, and was observational. This is where I learned that the job is all sales, and just stopping people on the street to get them to sign up for a service (the job description was so vague, it didn't say anything about this). The employee observing me liked me, so she sent me back to the office to meet with the CEO. The CEO asked when I could start, and I said I could the following week, as I had other interviews set up. That was apparently not okay, and because of demand for employees, they needed me to start the next day. I was given an offer, and I told them I would like some time to think about it, to which the CEO responded "yeah, we don't do that here." The interview was easy, but made me think that even if I bombed it, I would still have been given an offer. The companies under Credico are scams, and their vague descriptions do not let you realize that until you are interviewing and learning about the LONG hours and that the pay is all commission. I left the interview frustrated, feeling like I had been cheated out of time by this company.

Interview Questions
  • After I met with the CEO, I was quizzed on what I had learned that day: Why do we need so many employees? How come it is so important for us to make sales?
11 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Credico (Sydney) in Jan 2015

Interview

I answered to an online job add. One of the the office administrators got back to me the same week and asked me to come in for an interview to meet one of the directors. After that interview, I was scheduled in for a observation day, where I would go out on the field with a seller. This took about 2 hours then I was asked to go back to the office for a last interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews