Creative Niche Interview Questions

Updated Mar 2, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

3.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Creative Niche

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Creative Niche (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2020

Interview

They sent me a message and scheduled a phone interview. The interviewer was very nice and helpful. She discussed potential future work opportunities. Most of the questions were about what kind of work I was open to. I was interviewed January 2020.

Interview Questions
  • Are you open to permanent, onsite freelance or contract opportunities?
    1 Answer

Creative Niche

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Creative Niche

Interview

I got contacted via LinkedIn with an opportunity asking me if I was interested, which I promptly replied affirmatively. Over a month later, no reply or follow up message. Very disrespectful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Creative Niche (Ottawa, ON) in Mar 2019

Interview

Stay away from the Ottawa office for Creative Niche. We reached out to the Ottawa representative person (don't be fooled. They don't have an impactful physical presence in n Ottawa, It is just a single person in literally, a closet). Based on the rep from Toronto, we thought this was a company that will help us find the right people, but the Ottawa representative was horrible. She was not up to the industry standards of today, and sent us potentials who were junior when we were looking for seniors. I do not recommend using their services or engaging with the Ottawa representative of this company. She is unresponsive and unprofessional unhelping in finding matching candidates that meet our requirements. When we engaged with her, she was unresponsive for 3 weeks when she knew we needed someone immediately.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Creative Niche

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Creative Niche in Aug 2016

Interview

I was contacted through LinkedIn. I received a friendly message about how my profile was exactly what they were looking for to fill a position. They asked me for a phone interview. I replied -happily. A time was arranged for the interview, but in the meantime I asked for the job profile. That's when things went wrong -fast. It was obvious from the description, they hadn't actually read my Linkedin profile. In fact, the job was for a French position, and it is clearly indicated that I am English writer only, in the first sentence of my profile. No big deal - it's happened before because I have a French name. I sent a polite message pointing out the error, and asked if they'd sent me the correct profile. I never received a reply. The phone interview was the next day - I had no idea whether I was going to receive a call or not. I didn't... Completely unprofessional way to handle a mistake.

4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Creative Niche (Toronto, ON) in May 2016

Interview

I applied online , couple of days after I got a call from a recruiter at creative niche to book an appointment for an interview with here the next day. The interview was very nice. we had a friendly conversation about what I used to do and how i will be great for this job. I got a follow up in 3 days later that there will be delay from the client side and position will be frozen. Afterwards, i didnt hear from them back on anything else.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a bit about yourself ? which in fact they meant " why should we hire you ? "
RSS Feed</>Embed