Cosentino North America Interview Questions

Updated Sep. 14, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 27 of over 27 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cosentino North America

Cosentino North America

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cosentino North America

Interview

The interview process is lengthy. Not the actual interviews, but the entire process Is lengthy. They do phone interview with a recruiter, then a branch manager, then department director, then VP .

Interview Questions
  • The normal interview stuff nothing insane it’s very conversation based
    Answer Question

Cosentino North America

Application

I interviewed at Cosentino North America

Interview

Applied on indeed, received a call from recruiter, set up interview, within 2 days heard back and got an offer. Company gave me start date. Started job little over a week. Whole hiring process took about 2 weeks total

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cosentino North America

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cosentino North America in Jun. 2022

Interview

El proceso de selección fue rápido. La entrevista con el equipo que trabajaría fue muy precisa, para medir y comprobar si tenía la experiencia requerida para el puesto. Luego el resto fue concretar con el equipo de People sobre la fecha de incorporación, que en este caso se hace los lunes, no te puedes incorporar entre semana.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cosentino North America

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cosentino North America in Jun. 2022

Interview

I applied online and I was contacted via email the next day by a Cosentino People Relations/Talent Acquisition Specialist, based out of Brazil. We scheduled a Microsoft Teams meeting for a few days later. I followed up the day after the interview with a thank-you email. I followed up again a couple of weeks later asking about the status of the position but received no response. I requested a status on the position twice more, the last one being two months after the interview, but never received a response from Cosentino.

Interview Questions
  • This was a fairly standard screening interview. Most questions were based on my resume and seemed somewhat redundant. The interviewer really pressed the expected salary question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cosentino North America (Madrid) in Sep. 2020

Interview

I was contacted by their company recruiter and went through through the interview process with corporate. Everything went wonderfully at that level. I had 20 years experience for the job that I thought I was interviewing for. They forwarded me to their local branch in Houston of Stone Systems to interview with that manager. Upon arrival the front desk sent me up to his office. I knocked on his door. He took a minute to look up from his desk and seemed extremely cold and annoyed by my presence. He made me wait quite awhile standing outside his door with complete disrespect to our appointment. When I sat down to speak with him, he was extremely condescending. He made it very clear that he did not want a woman doing the job. The job was not at all what had been previously presented to me. Hardly any outside sales at all. He basically wanted someone to sit at a desk and read plans all day long generating bids. He quizzed me with frustration that I did not already know their computer system. I was very insulted by his lack of respect. I am a professional with years of experience in Architectural Sales Management and could easily do his job. Cosentino corporate is a great company but their subsidiary of Stone Systems in Houston has a bad reputation in this industry and I see why. It’s a management problem. Do not work there!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cosentino North America (Kansas City, KS) in Aug. 2020

Interview

Wasteful. Returning employee. Branch manager is like a Robot and didn’t connect at all. I would’ve rather have spoken to an automated system. Happy it didn’t work out. Cosentino is still the same disorganized mess. I thought things had changed.

Interview Questions
  • Standard Interview questions. Nothing out of the normal.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I interviewed at Cosentino North America (Houston, TX)

Interview

Skype video interview with three to four managers, human resources and recruiting that lasted approximately 1 hour. Next step was to visit site and complete a quick thirty minute interview with the business manager.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cosentino North America (Houston, TX) in Jan. 2018

Interview

The process took a few months and finally, after six different interviews, I didn't even receive any feedback. The People's Manager at that time, Cristina, seemed to be particularly interested in detaching the company from its Spanish origins, pointing out it was dominated by American culture.

Interview Questions
  • General and old school questions, such as "tell me 3 strengths about you" or "why do you you want to work here"
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cosentino North America (Fairfield, NJ) in Mar. 2017

Interview

They conduct over 5 different interviews with you. at least one Skype, one in-person, and a few different phone interviews. They do ask quite a few questions, but all are relevant to the position. They were friendly and straight forward.

Interview Questions
  • How innovative you are, if you are okay with change, if you're willing to move for the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cosentino North America (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in Feb. 2017

Interview

The entire process took about 3 weeks. Very professional and organized. First a phone screening, second was an in person interview, third and fourth over Skype, one of which was with leadership abroad. Questions were basic and mostly spoke about previous experience. Really had a great experience and I think I would have loved joining Cosentino based on questions about the company and culture that I asked during my interviews. I was blessed to receive two good offers at the same time but decided to go with the one closest to home.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Interviews