Cortland Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 75 of over 75 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Cortland

Application

I interviewed at Cortland

Interview

Great, very nice staf.. Every one was very much nice. Deerfield is great area and much better then the b oca raton locatiom. I love deerfiel much. I did not actually interview.

Cortland

Application

I interviewed at Cortland

Interview

The company’s interview process is quite extensive. After an initial phone screen, candidates interview with three members of the team and must complete several lengthy personality assessments with a psychologist.

Interview Questions
  • What are your biggest strengths? Weaknesses?
    Answer Question
Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals

Cortland

Application

I interviewed at Cortland

Interview

Great process but the location was hard to find. Not the companies fault obviously but it was a bit confusing I also felt they were more focused on my personality instead of my experience

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about me being OK with everyone coming back into the office without masks. It seemed they did not care about COVID at all or the wellbeing of their employees

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cortland (Houston, TX) in Mar 2021

Interview

1. Phone interview with the supervisor 2. Personality tests and Cognitive Tests, The tests took over an hour to complete. The cognitive test is only 15 minutes long. 3. Interview with Industrial Psychologist 4. In-person interview at the office

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cortland

Application

I interviewed at Cortland

Interview

All hiring managers and professionals were pleasant and professional. They never made me feel uncomfortable or like I did not belong, even as a young guy interviewing for the internship position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cortland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cortland in Jan 2021

Interview

Relatively easy and typical questions. Initial interview was a video interview process. Automated questions and you had 30 seconds to prepare your answer and record your response. Nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cortland (New York, NY) in Dec 2020

Interview

Straight forward. Explained about the job position. Ask how much you wanted in pay and ask if you had any questions before you left. Really fast process , nothing much to say about it. Seem like they just judging you if you like your personality because if you get the interview your already qualified. Now they’re just judging you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cortland (Broomfield, CO) in Aug 2020

Interview

I applied online for the position online in August 2020. A recruiter reached out to me a few days later and had a brief phone interview with him. After that phone interview I was instructed to complete and submit a video interview that records your answers to a handful of questions and it would be sent to an on-site manager to review. A day or two after completing that the manager at the property I applied at reached out to me for a phone interview. She was very pleasant and we had a great conversation, interview went well. I was then asked to come to the property to have an in-person interview with someone from upper management. She was not engaging or conversational, just quickly ran through some basic interview questions regarding the position and my experience. It was hard to say if the interview went well or not because of not being able to get a read on the interviewer. I followed up with her via email to let her know that I was still interested in the position and it was radio silence after that. I felt it was strange that the management had such good communication leading up to the on-site interview and literally nothing afterwards. It's fine if they felt there was a candidate that was a better fit for them but they should have at least sent email saying they decided to go with someone else after someone takes the time to go through several interviews with them. I did not even receive a canned "thanks but no thanks" email from Cortland, I just had to check the company website to see if the position was still listed, which took over a month after I had interviewed before it was finally removed. I cannot say I would recommend Cortland due to the lack of communication after the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • How were you able to control rent delinquency at your previous properties?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cortland (London, England) in May 2020

Interview

Nice and friendly Employer listened to you Employer trying to answer all your questions Video and audio interviews Employer taking their time to explain the company, work process, the business progression, personal development etc as clear as possible

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cortland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cortland in Apr 2020

Interview

Interviewed for two roles. Interviewer was nice and the interview initially went well. I was told that she wanted me to move forward in the process. After leaving me a message asking salary requirements, all contact stopped. She completely ghosted me. Nearly a month later, I received canned emails for both roles stating that neither role would be filled....although a similar role opened up shortly after.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 75 Interviews