CornerStone Staffing Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at CornerStone Staffing Solutions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at CornerStone Staffing Solutions

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lacey, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CornerStone Staffing Solutions (Lacey, WA (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by Cornerstone to work for them in a new Warehouse. It was great, I had support and my HR person was extremely helpful to me and my needs.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiating, it was 17.00 and hour.

Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CornerStone Staffing Solutions (Columbia, MD (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I took a math and safety test. I also had a general assessment and background check. When they evaluated me, then they made a decision to hire me. I scored very well on the math and safety test. They hired me immediately.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CornerStone Staffing Solutions (Columbia, MD (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview with Recruiter about 30 mins basic questions including details about the position. .Very warm and welcoming best phone screen ever! Invited to face to face interview with Regional Manager more formal and asked more situation based questions including detailed review of my resume and experience. Very professional process so far.

Executive Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CornerStone Staffing Solutions (Pleasanton, CA (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

Interviewed initially with the COO over the phone then was scheduled an appointment to have a formal in person interview. During this interview I met with the CEO who I really felt I could report to. Very comfortable environment.

Interview Questions

• What my background consisted of? What were my strengths/Weaknesses? Adaptability to a changing job role?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy they allowed me to provide my current employer 3 weeks notice and gave me my desired salary with the contract expressed that after 90 days of great performance I would receive and additional $3.00 hour raise.

Order Selector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Landover, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CornerStone Staffing Solutions (Landover, MD (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Short sweet and to the point. They really didn't ask any question I just wanted to know if I had experience and any specific positions they have available once I say yeah testing me on the jack and I was in the door the next day

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CornerStone Staffing Solutions (Sacramento, CA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Ah, the stress interview -- the job candidate’s worst nightmare. It comes in many forms, from mildly provocative to sadistic. Its purpose: To put candidates on the defensive. The logic behind it: Stressful situations show the true person under the polished preparation, and candidates who perform well under pressure in the interview will handle work stress in a similar fashion.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CornerStone Staffing Solutions (Farmington Hills, MI (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Phone and face to face, face to face to speak to manager, over the phone to get a feel for what I was looking for.
    The process was fast and easy. I got an immediate offer on the spot.

The company makes you feel warm and included.

Interview Questions

• What is your recruiting style?
      Where do you see yourself in the future?
      How many years of experience do you have?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation allowed budget wont allow for this

Transportation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ney (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CornerStone Staffing Solutions (Ney (Germany)) in September 2016.

Interview

This is a staffing company that was interviewing me. The lady didn't ask me much about myself in order to "sell" me to potential clients. She didn't explain much about herself or her company and what it does. I was even sat down to fill out a bunch of paperwork only to find out halfway through I was filling out paperwork to become an employee, W4 and all. She never said a thing to me about this, just said I need to fill out some paperwork. The interviewer looked stressed as can be, had little confidence, and no eye contact. I wasn't even asked about my most recent supervisory job, just the job I worked 10 years ago. When I inquired about this she said, "It's just the way I work."

This isn't to hurt anyone's career, but for a staffing agency, I'm not sure how they help anyone.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain this warehousing position from 2005?   1 Answer

No confidence in their ability to help me find work.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.