Clearly Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 27 of over 27 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clearly

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Clearly (Vancouver, BC) in Jan 2021

Interview

3 interviews, one with HR and two with the manger. HR was for screening and asking basic questions regarding to experience and work ethics. Interview with manager was to understand my experience and my design process. Lastly was present a design challenge in 10minutes. You are given a week to prep for the design challenge.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for us?
    Answer Question
  • Describe your past experience with defining design process in your company?
  • Have you supervised anyone and how did you help them grow?

Application

Interview

The process of interviewing at Clearly started smooth and moved very fast which I appreciated. However, the hiring manager started the interview with an off-putting statement. It wasn’t what was said, but rather how it was said that I felt was rude. I immediately thought that this isn’t the first impression you want to give a candidate. And I was certainly quick to conclude that this type of personality isn’t the one I would enjoy working with. I moved onto the final interview which was fine and engaging so I thought I'd give the opportunity a chance. I followed up with HR after the final interview but she ghosted me. I do not care how busy HR is juggling multiple candidates at once. If you ask your candidates to spend hours interviewing and completing an assignment, the very least you could do grow a pair and pass on the bad news. It is lazy and unprofessional. It left a sour impression on me and for that, I am glad it did not work out.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clearly (Vancouver, BC) in Feb 2020

Interview

A smooth and comfortable process. HR was extremely professional and clear through the process. Applied online. Scheduled a phone interview with HR which was 15minutes long. Got called in for 2 one hour panel interviews which were scheduled on the same day. The first one was with HR and Hiring Manager. The second one was with a director, VP of Growth and Advertising lead. First panel was about my experience and some general questions. Second one was about my familiarity with tools, technical questions and a small exercise on Google Analytics.

Interview Questions
  • Which attribution model do you think is best for e-commerce? Why?

Clearly

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clearly

Interview

- Initial Phone Screening Call - 2 hr in person interview with multiple groups - Offer a few weeks later I was extremely disappointed by the interview process. I communicated my minimum salary expectations in our first interview. No objections were ever voiced to these figures. Then it came to the offer, which I received a few weeks after in-person interviews. It was $15k lower than my stated absolute minimum salary expectations. I felt like my time was wasted through this process, and was insulted by this low-ball figure.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clearly (Vancouver, BC) in Jul 2019

Interview

After almost a month applied online, received an email to schedule a phone interview with HR, basic information about the role and first screen type questions. In short time to set up 2 in-person interview on same day, excellent outline, specific time spot for each interview and indicate the interviewer as well. one part with HR and manager, formal and professional,questions related to the role, skills and experiences.

Interview Questions
  • From this role, what will you expect for your 3-5 years career plan?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Clearly (Vancouver, BC) in Jun 2019

Interview

I applied to Clearly online, and heard back within 2 days. The process was swift, efficient, and honestly the most streamlined experience I've ever had. The entire interview process took exactly one week. I had an initial phone interview with HR, then 2 in-person back to back group interviews, one with the People Partner and the hiring manager, and another with two team members that I'd be working with. It was great to see that everyone was very passionate about Clearly's mission (when you buy a pair of glasses, they give a pair to those in need). They ended the interview with a tour of their new downtown office, and they even gifted me a pair of blue light blocking glasses! HUGE kudos to Clearly's HR team - job interview processes can be lengthy and tedious, but they did a great job at making that process better for candidates.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Clearly (Vancouver, BC) in May 2019

Interview

I had a phone interview then a face to face with 2 HR reps. I thought it went really well, they walked me around the office and even gave me a complimentary pair of glasses!!!! I was really excited and wanted the job 10 times more after the interview. They ended it saying there may be another interview with another HR rep and the Talent Acq would be in touch but I didn't receive any communication until 3 weeks later with a generic email stating I'd been unsuccessful.

Interview Questions
  • Sourcing, stakeholder management, what I knew about Clearly, run through resume
1 person found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Great interview process, which went smoothly. Excellent communication with the HR team. There were 2 rounds of interviews and the questions were straight forward. Every candidature gets to take a tour of the offices which is a great idea.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clearly (Vancouver, BC) in Feb 2019

Interview

There was a phone interview from People & Culture (HR) and she was very nice and asked the basic screening questions to find out about my experience, why I'm looking for a new position and answered questions I have about the role. After a few days, she called to set up 2 in-person interviews at their head office for the same day. This was great that they were very accommodating with scheduling the interviews in the same day. The first interview is with the Controller and Assistant Controller and on top of the usual interview questions, they also prepared a hands on activity to test your accounting skills. I enjoyed chatting with them and learned more about the team and work environment. It was then followed by another in person interview with the People Partner and Senior Finance Manager. They asked mostly behavioural questions and spoke more about Clearly as the whole company and culture. It was great hearing about their stories and how passionate they are about the company. Overall my experience was great! It was organized, well-thought out questions and meaningful discussions with the team. They also give you a pair of Clearly sunglasses after the interview which is a nice gift. I definitely appreciate the time they took to review my application and meet with me. Still waiting for results this week and will update whether I got the position or not!

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Clearly (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2019

Interview

I found this to be a very easy interview. The person interviewing me was great and made it feel like a conversation. Overall I felt like I wasn't being interrogated

Interview Questions
  • previous work experience and how it would relate to this jib
Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Interviews