Cineplex Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 391 of over 391 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cineplex Entertainment

Cineplex Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Cineplex Entertainment

Interview

Group interview at first, some common leadership/service questions were asked. group activities for interview also employed. Overall was not too difficult, almost everyone was hired from the cohorts. They will ask for work hours and availability. Good for students and you get free movies.

Interview Questions
  • Scenario based questions. mostly service based questions
    Answer Question

Cineplex Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cineplex Entertainment

Interview

it was a group interview. you received fast responses from the hiring team. they look for availability. Cineplex is good job for high school student but the late-night working might be a downside for some

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cineplex Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cineplex Entertainment

Interview

Very nice. They do their best to make you feel comfortable and the atmosphere is superb . Just focus on your communication skills and it should be okay. There are two interviews that could be done either by phone or at the office.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cineplex Entertainment (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2022

Interview

General interview. They asked easy questions, and it was only one interviewer. He looked like Dwayne Johnson which was helpful for my anxiety. I didn't get a job offer or an email back but yeah, the interview was fine.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you ran a project from start to finish successfully.

Cineplex Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Cineplex Entertainment

Interview

It was a group interview with exercises such as introducing your neighbour. Many high school students. The hiring team liked the use of the word "guest" instead of "customer". Got hired the next day.

Interview Questions
  • What do you do when a guest spills their popcorn?

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cineplex Entertainment (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2022

Interview

Pretty simple just asked few questions regarding resume and availability. Interviewer was polite and good with communication. I liked overall interview process. He explained everything to me about interview very clearly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cineplex Entertainment (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2022

Interview

Standard process- I had 3 interviews and one technical test. First with the HR then the Manager & Coordinator and lastly again with Manager & Coordinator to discuss the technical questions. The technical part had one AP question & another business case questions.

Interview Questions
  • Standard interview questions: Why do you want to join Cineplex? What are you looking for in your next position?

Cineplex Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Cineplex Entertainment

Interview

Super quick and simple, straight to the point questions, friendly interviewer, was through a zoom call since covid, and let me know when i would be hearing back from them

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cineplex Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Cineplex Entertainment

Interview

The interview was fairly straightforward. They mainly asked about your schedule and how good you are working with a team. And if you have your smartserve to serve food. As long as you have ample availability and have good communication and team skills then you are good

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cineplex Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Cineplex Entertainment

Interview

The recruiter is super professional. The interview will be scheduled as a video call, and there will be an reminder email sent out before the interview to let the candidate know what topics you will discuss; Interview question mainly related to job descriptions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 391 Interviews

Cineplex Entertainment Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Cineplex Entertainment as 72.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.01 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Cashier and Cast Member - Part Time rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Part Time Cast Member and Cast Member roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Cineplex Entertainment takes an average of 11 days when considering 451 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Crew Member had the quickest hiring process (on average 6 days), whereas Cast Member - Part Time roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 10 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Cineplex Entertainment according to 451 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 34.70%