Chemtrade Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 17 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chemtrade

Chemtrade

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Chemtrade

Interview

Team interview; met with three managers/directors; also met with a current engineer. They had me walk through my resume and asked questions. It was a very relaxed and comfortable interview.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have?
    Answer Question

Chemtrade

Application

I interviewed at Chemtrade

Interview

I had 1 interview. It was not really difficult. It was a good place to work and very family oriented. We had lots of company parties especially around holidays. Training was about 1 week. Everyone was supportive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chemtrade

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chemtrade

Interview

3 rounds of interview one each with HR , Hiring Manager and Management. Very straight forward process If they like you will get an offer very quickly. Be confident and answer questions appropriately.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chemtrade

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chemtrade

Interview

Received invite to interview by email after applying through university job site. Was asked about my former experience and to elaborate on them and then some more questions about my behaviour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Chemtrade (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2019

Interview

Very unprofessional, I applied on the second day the position opened. Had an initial call with the recruiter and then no follow-up for over a month. Then a friend of a friend did internal reference and they again called me for face-to-face. But, I got to know that the previous guy they made offer to wasn't interested in the package. Hence, I was a second choice. Very unprofessional process.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Chemtrade

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chemtrade

Interview

I was contacted via E-mail by a talent acquisition specialist with a couple of additional questions about two weeks after applying. He subsequently asked to speak over the telephone, which was a pleasant experience, and even inferred that I was a preferred candidate. Arrangements subsequently were made for me to meet at least two people for an interview on-site. Upon my arrival at the facility, the guest/contractor parking area was mostly a cratered mud field due to recent rains with no available spots, and I would have ruined my shoes and suit attempting to traverse the mess had not someone been leaving at the time from a drier region...big negative. Upon checking in, I learned that I was only scheduled to meet with one individual for about 45 minutes when I had tailored my preparation more for a plant tour and additional people as originally described...another negative. This interview was partly a rehash of the telephone interview; I received a reasonable sense of connectivity. The company however responded in a couple days that I wasn't the proper fit, stating that my relevant experience was too far out-of-date and that they preferred a candidate to eventually fit more of a supervisory role (which was not at all conspicuous in the position description). I had communicated my ability to hit the ground running in similar environments over a period of several prior years, so any gaps should not have been an issue. Moreover, they easily could have ascertained that I wasn't their desired fit from my resume which clearly delineated a timeline of my experiences, or at most a second telephone interview which ultimately would have saved me time, money, and frustration. I can only conclude that management doesn't know what they want and therefore are talking to several people to help give them an idea.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this job? Explain how your past experiences would make you successful.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chemtrade (Richmond, CA) in Jul 2018

Interview

Very professional, and quick to answer. The phone process went great, be sure to email and call to show persistence. They will help you if you're wanting to work. Got an interview scheduled within a week.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chemtrade (New York, NY) in Jul 2017

Interview

Submitted the ignition information for and received a call shortly there after from the main office to set up a phone interview that reviewed my resume. After the phone interview I had a local onsite interview at the facility the position works out of. Interviewed in person three separate individuals that day and received a site tour. Once I passed that, I had to submit paperwork for an in depth background check as well as preform a pre-employment physical and drug screening (takes about two weeks for the background check). After the results came back, I was formally offered the position and contacted for a start date.

Interview Questions
  • How have you felt with a difficult situation with a co-worker
4 people found this interview helpful

Chemtrade

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chemtrade

Interview

I did a phone screen with the manager. Very generic type questions about my role and I was brought in for an interview. The phone screen took 20 minutes and was enjoyable.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Chemtrade (Tulsa, OK) in Dec 2016

Interview

Very long and slow. Phone interview, two in person interviews, an initial conditional offer, then a physical and drug test took about 4 months start to finish. I did not hear back for the first 2 months after applying.

Interview Questions
  • Experience working in a ppt environment.
2 people found this interview helpful