Chemours Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 92 of over 92 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Chemours

Application

I interviewed at Chemours

Interview

Was quite a long interview process (5 interviews over 2 weeks), but very nice to get to know the role and team well. There was no pressure, no technical parts.

Interview Questions
  • How many tennis balls fit into a limousine?
    Answer Question

Chemours

Application

I interviewed at Chemours

Interview

Star format. Standard hr questions. Moc process . Safety . Be upbeat. Most are liberal leaning so don't say anything political. Stronger case for hire if you are non white male.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chemours

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chemours

Interview

First phone call with HR. Then phone call with the hiring manager. Then an in-person interview in Delaware! They do not work around your schedule. How can someone who is already employed give up so much time to travel to Delaware for a chance to get a new job?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chemours

Application

I interviewed at Chemours

Interview

The interview was a non video video interview. The interview lasted twenty minutes. I was confident in the interview and topics covered. Questions were relevant to my skills. I was not accepted for the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chemours

Application

I interviewed at Chemours

Interview

I had one interview. During this time I met with two people and discussed prior experiences and what tools I have used before in terms of data visualization. After the interview was done, I heard back from the recruiter within the week on next steps.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chemours

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chemours

Interview

Very courteous and streamlined process. The interview lasted 30 minutes over the phone. First round is HR questions with some questions about analysis technique proficiency and more details about projects listed on your CV.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chemours

Application

I interviewed at Chemours

Interview

I was emailed by a recruiter for a phone interview for the position to which I applied. The interview was approximately five questions that pertained to the company and lasted approximately 20 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chemours

Application

I interviewed at Chemours

Interview

They have a well organized web site which is very convenient to fill up basic information about yourself and they will inform you through email and that is why you will be notified about your process of getting a job

Interview Questions
  • Basic interview question and questions considering their requirements

Chemours

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chemours in Nov 2021

Interview

The interview process was standard compared to most entry-level intern positions. Basic questions about yourself, how it relates to the position, and why this position in general. No technical questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chemours (West Chester, PA)

Interview

Talking on the phone with a pre-record voicemail box. It was hard to completely answer the questions in the time provided. The questions were difficult to answer within the time frame and were unique.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 92 Interviews