Caterpillar Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Caterpillar Interview Questions

Interviews at Caterpillar

Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caterpillar.

Interview

Processus standard. Test de personnalité à effectuer en ligne. Entretien selon méthose STAR, plus axé sur les comportements et expériences techniques. Très peu de question techniques. 3 entretiens à la suite.

Job Site solutions graduate program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caterpillar (Geneva (Switzerland)) in March 2020.

Interview

Une RH m'a contacté pour faire un test de logique, puis 3 entretiens successifs, avec la RH, et deux managers. Le processus s'est déroulé sur 2 jours. La semaine suivant je recevais un appel leur réponse finale

Interview Questions

• Que feriez-vous avec un clients qui a une demande trop élevée?   Answer Question

Administrateur Systèmes Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gosselies (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Caterpillar (Gosselies (Belgium)) in January 2013.

Interview

Le 1er entretien est suivi par un test psychotechnique puis un second entretien. Ensuite, négociation salariale et formalités. Entrée en fonction entre 2 et 3 mois après la première sollicitation. Les différents entretiens ont lieu avec une personne des ressources humaines et avec le chef de l'équipe où le poste est disponible.

Interview Questions

monteur assembleur mécanicien en ligne Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grenoble (France)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Caterpillar (Grenoble (France)) in December 2011.

Interview

trois mois avant de rentrée dans l'entreprise.
    des testes avant et nous jugé si la personne convient ou pas .
    chaque teste passer trois semaine attente , jusque il y a trois teste et en suite trois semaines de stage aussi , pour voir les capacité du montage .
    et dernière semaine , ces l'entretien avec le chef équipe.

Interview Questions

• les questions ces la: sécurité , la vélocité , et la productivité. de l'entreprise qui peux nous prendre ou pas. ces se qu'il attend de nous .   2 Answers

Business Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caterpillar.

Interview

Got an email from the recruiter the same day that I applied to the role asking me a couple of basic questions about my experience, salary expectations.

I then did not hear from the recruiter for another week. I then get an email asking me to fill out responses to a couple of behavioral questions. I followed up a few days after sending these over and the recruiter claimed that my information was sent to the hiring manager - this was 11 days ago and I've been ghosted when I followed up most recently.

Overall, I'm just really disappointed in how unprofessional this process has been. I didn't actually have a single "interview" despite being "in consideration" and if I was no longer in consideration that information was never conveyed to me.

Interview Questions

• I had to type out responses to the following:

Can you provide an example of a time where you had limited tools/resources and on a short deadline to provide a business recommendation based on several data inputs and qualitative information? How did you approach the problem, and what tools did you use? (looking for an answer that seems pragmatic and ultimately provided a minimum viable solution given tight constraints)

Can you provide an example where you received a large data set and were asked to provide a business recommendation? How did you provide these recommendations? What was the outcome of that recommendation, either good or bad and were there any measurable business outcomes from your recommendation? (looking for a response where there was interest in follow up from the candidate. Not looking for someone who just cleans and provides data sets)   Answer Question

Corporate Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Caterpillar.

Interview

I interviewed on campus with 2 recruiters separately. I talked to the recruiters first at a career fair and then was given an interview. Both were very nice and interviews went pretty quickly.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caterpillar.

Interview

Very casual. They took me out to lunch and asked basic STAR questions. Had 2 members of the team alternate their questions, and they were taking notes of my responses. The interview process just felt like they were trying to figure out if my personality would work well within their team.

Interview Questions

• What is one situation where you had a conflict with a teammate or customer, and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Revenue Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Caterpillar (Peoria, IL (US)).

Interview

Attended a career fair at the university and gave my resume to someone there.
    Was called in days ago to schedule a phone interview
    I did not pass the phone interview simply because I was not prepared and I didn't know much about behavioral questions,

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume
      the remaining questions were behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

Targeted selection, panel interview, with HR as one of the panel lasted about 1 hour. Three panelists go one after the other and they take notes when it is not their turn. STAR type of answer is expected. They explained the process in the beginning.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you have had to deal with a conflict   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation when you have head to deal with a difficult employee?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

STAR format is used but they are questions any other interviewer would ask you just need to play out a couple of scenarios before going into the interview. Great company and people to work for.

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe a time where you ran into a challenge and what did you do to overcome it.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.