Canada's Wonderland Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 379 of over 379 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Canada's Wonderland

Canada's Wonderland

Application

I interviewed at Canada's Wonderland

Interview

I was asked a series of questions about different types of scenarios I would encounter on the position and then had to answer what I would do in these scenarios

Interview Questions
  • How would you act when a kid seems interested in your game
    Answer Question

Canada's Wonderland

Application

I interviewed at Canada's Wonderland

Interview

They brought people to a room and would do group interview you would have to wait for your group to be called. The questions were not that difficult and I got an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Canada's Wonderland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canada's Wonderland

Interview

I did a zoom call interview and was hired on the spot. They asked typical job interview questions and whatnot. There were questions that revolve around working at Wonderland and service-related things.

Interview Questions
  • If a guest comes to you and complains about someone line jumping, what would you do?

Anonymous Employee in Vaughan, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Canada's Wonderland (Vaughan, ON) in May 2022

Interview

Called me a day after submitted application, started with simple questions about schedule and time available and then asked about why I applied and stuff. Going for my in person interview tomorrow

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Canada's Wonderland

Application

I interviewed at Canada's Wonderland

Interview

Applied on their website, got a call for interview about 2 weeks later. After interview finished I was hired on spot and told to attend training afterwards which was in person and online. During training had to do a few quizzes that you need 80% to pass training.

Interview Questions
  • Why is it important to keep the workplace clean? If you see a guest stealing what would you do? How would you handle a heated situation?

Canada's Wonderland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canada's Wonderland in Mar 2022

Interview

They called me a week later after I submitted my resume where they asked me a couple of introductory questions about my availability and why I wanted to work there. I was then scheduled for a online 1 on 1 interview on microsoft teams two weeks later. There was no in person group interview and I was told whether or not I passed the interview on the spot. Most of the interview questions were "what would you do" type of questions.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if a customer came to you with a complaint regarding a technical difficulty at the ride you were working at?
  • What is good communication to you?
  • If your friends could describe you with one word what would it be?

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canada's Wonderland (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2022

Interview

First day, Phone interview. Second day remote interview. After one week he will send email to submit your SIN to do background check after few day will ask you to log in your personal account with company to submit bank and personal info.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Canada's Wonderland (Woodbridge, ON) in Mar 2022

Interview

There were two parts to the interview where I had to go to a website and submit a response to a few questions that were timed and then I had to do a second smaller interview on the phone with HR.

Interview Questions
  • - Why do you want to work here? - How would you benefit the team? - How would you greet customers? - What is your attitude working with a team? - What is good guess service to you? - What would I do if a guest complained about admission prices - How would I make a guests day memorable

Canada's Wonderland

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Canada's Wonderland in Mar 2022

Interview

I had an online interview. The interview process was amazing, they person who interviewed was really kind. The questions were typical job questions. Not too hard, but in reality they just want to see if you have common sense. Overall good interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Canada's Wonderland

Application

I interviewed at Canada's Wonderland

Interview

Two round interview. First was individual, and then moved to group. Was told the day of after interview if I had passed the interview. Overall easy and good process, with typical interview questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 379 Interviews

Canada's Wonderland Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Canada's Wonderland as 76.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.04 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Ride Operator and Line Cook rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Admissions Associate and Food and Beverage Associate roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Canada's Wonderland takes an average of 14 days when considering 451 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Ride Operator had the quickest hiring process (on average 13 days), whereas Admissions Attendant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 23 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Canada's Wonderland according to 451 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 32.59%