CA Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

CA Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at CA Technologies

2.9

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CA Technologies.

Interview

Tout s'est bien passé jusqu'à ce que je m'éclipse. Une fois les carreaux changés, il a fallu mettre un sac pour que rien ne s'échappe tout en gardant un côté discret et non chalant

Interview Questions

• que pensez vous de l'influence socialo-communiste autour de la machine à café?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CA Technologies.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process for an internship. Single phone screening and a single shortish on-site. On site had a technical and behavioral component. Hiring manager was not part of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Whiteboard coding questions. Questions were very simple.   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CA Technologies.

Interview

Pretty standard. - about 5 interviews total. None with a person in my field. However, they asked for me to make custom work as a "test" that took quite a few hours.

Associate Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisle, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CA Technologies (Lisle, IL (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter first at a company presentation at my college. After that I was given a number to call and set up a more formal interview at their office where i met with the heads of several departments. Afterwards I was given a followup letting me know they were interested in hiring me and I'd hear back from them shortly. I recieved regular updates on the process for a few weaks and have now set up a day to file paperwork and negotiate salary.

Interview Questions

• What is more important in your opinion, customer support or engineering?   2 Answers

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islandia, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CA Technologies (Islandia, NY (US)).

Interview

My Interview was over 21 years ago and was pretty straightforward. I went in for an interview and was called back a couple days later and offered the job. I am sure the process has changed quite a bit in the past 20 years.

Interview

it was a streamlined process. got a call from HR, then phone interview and onsite interview.
    Within 2 weeks i received the offfer.
     What is a flowchart and why it is important?

A Flowchart shows the complete flow of system through symbols and diagrams. It is important because it makes the system easy to understand for developers and as well nontechnical stakeholders.

2) Define Use Case Model?

Use case model shows a sequence of events and stream of actions regarding any process performed by an actor.

3) What does UML stand for?

It stands for Unified Modeling Language.

Interview Questions

• basic technical questions and What is a flowchart and why it is important?

2) Define Use Case Model?

3) What does UML stand for?

It stands for Unified Modeling Language.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

It was very quick. It began with a 1:1 phone screen with the recruiter followed by a few interviews with team members and then a final conference call with the VP of the extended team. Altogether, the process took maybe 3 weeks with was rather quick.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CA Technologies.

Interview

online coding round was held on campus, one group discussion round, two technical interviews were then held onsite. Most of the questions on Glassdoor were asked. Applicants were filtered out at each stage.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CA Technologies.

Interview

After 4 rounds of interviews where all involved parties assured me they had approval to continue hiring despite being acquired by Broadcom, I was looking forward to a final in person interview. Nearly a week after my 4th interview, the recruiter emails me saying the position has been cancelled due to the acquisition.
    Clearly, they have no idea what is happening and should stop interviewing hopeful candidates until they can determine the road map and future of the company.

Interview Questions

Interview

Two step interview, asking about work history, yourself, pretty straight forward interview. Describe how you would prospect in the role. What are your weakness, why are you a good fit for this role

Interview Questions

• What are some of your strengthens   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.