Brizi Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brizi

Brizi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brizi

Interview

I interviewed with this company shortly after I had graduated back in 2016. The interview was a panel with the two co-founders and one of their fellow employees. Right off the bat it started off really bad, as they didn't even know I was coming in for an interview that day. As they confirmed that I did in fact have an interview, they asked me to come over and as soon as I went over, the entire panel already had this negative disposition as if it was a chore for them to perform the interview. No positive body language whatsoever. I felt very unwelcomed. The first couple of questions were fairly standard interview questions regarding my background and work experience. As the interview progressed, they kept cutting me off and asking a series of rapid fire questions that they never gave me enough time to respond to. Even when I spoke they were entirely disinterested and checked out mentally. It felt like they were trying to get me out a soon as possible. Not surprisingly, they never even followed up on the status of my application after the interview. I'm not even surprised that after 5 years, this company has seemingly not grown by much, if at all. My experience interviewing with them was very negative. I'd encourage people to definitely look elsewhere.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself and how your background relates to the position.
    Answer Question

Brizi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brizi

Interview

They gave me a very easy take-home assignment, I spent 2 days on it and prepared a report, but they told me they're looking for a more experienced person. Overall, I think they don't have a proper plan to hire anyone for this role, they're just keeping themselves busy

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brizi (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2021

Interview

The first round of interview was a typical introductory/behavior interview with an HR person. They ask you typical questions like tell me about yourself and why you think you are qualified, etc. After the interview, they would give a take-home task to complete immediately in 5 calendar days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Brizi (Toronto, ON) in Nov 2020

Interview

Very unprofessional. Would not respond to your questions. Interview process itself took 3 months. Initially gave a task which was completed and submitted but never received a response back on its status even after inquiring multiple times. Had interviews with both CTO and CEO initially. Showed a great enthusiasm early on only to be ghosted out in later stages. Later, they modified the task and came back to me after 2 months to solve it. Feels very fishy as if they are using the solutions provided by interviewees in their project. Halfway during solving new challenge they changed their mind. Waste of time and energy. Would not recommend to anyone.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Brizi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brizi in Dec 2019

Interview

first I had a phone call interview and the person who was on a call wasn't a part of the company and had no idea what actually this company does.

Interview Questions
  • The company gave me a case study to work on with little or no clarification. The brief was confusing and the task was very specifically related to the company so for the outsider it's very difficult to give a precise answer to those questions. it felt like the task was created by a person of a non-design background.

Brizi

Application

I interviewed at Brizi

Interview

Interview process is too slow. You're not Amazon or Google, please respect candidates' time and get done with interviews much faster. Candidates don't have 3 months to spend on your ridiculous interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Product management scenarios, not hard at all, but similar questions asked over and over. Copied from the Amazon interview process.

Brizi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Brizi in Aug 2019

Interview

Went through a 45min interview, where culture fit and technical background were asked. The questions were pretty generic, the interviewer seemed to be quite bored with my answers. They seemed to be passionate about what they were doing, which was a positive point.

Interview Questions
  • What are some of your past projects and challenges faced when doing them?

Brizi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brizi

Interview

Fill out a questionnaire and hop on a phone interview with a recruiter. I found the interview to be dry and not really a good indicator of what the company experience is really like. She sounded bored the entire time. I looked her up and found out she doesn't even work out of the head office so all the stuff she talked about in the interview was likely not true as she doesn't work out of the office... Good amount of follow up time though! Great to know right away if it's a fit or not, rather than being led on for weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Brizi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Brizi

Interview

It was of 7 phased interview ranged application and from telephonic to 3 rounds of technical and 2 rounds of HR rounds. each round lasts from 1 to 2 hours with one HR round lasts for 3 hours

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Brizi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Brizi in Feb 2018

Interview

I filled out a questionnaire then they requested a phone interview. The interviewer primarily asked me about my career and where I'm headed, they seem to really care about the areas I'm looking to be challenged on next and how the role would be good for growth in those areas, which was nice. I was contacted the next day to tell me I'd be going through the technical interview, which was a case study of a hypothetical sporting tournament I was responsible for hosting. It was actually really fun to work through the case study questions and I think it was a great test for structured thinking and familiarity with how to "work a stadium", which was my strong suit. At the technical interview, they asked a lot of questions based on what-if's, that was really all about thinking on the spot, and there were some hard metric-related questions that had to do with digital marketing platforms I didn't know how to answer. It went by pretty quick and again I heard back the day after!

Interview Questions
  • What are you looking to be challenged on next in your career?
  • Say that you had all these foreseeable risks to mitigate for the event, which one would you drop the ball completely on, if you had to?
2 people found this interview helpful