Briteweb Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2,926

249 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Briteweb (Vancouver, BC) in May 2021

Interview

Honestly the interview with the HR person was pretty easy and pleasant. There was 1st interview over the phone, then I was given an assignment that I had to complete within 2 days or 3 days (can't remember now) – the assignment was ok, just basic PM questions, such as "how would you deal with this situation?" and "what would you prioritize and why?". After they reviewed that, they asked me for a 2nd interview with the HR person and a PM. When the day came, the PM didn't show up. So I ended up just repeating the same things to the HR person. A week after (3 weeks so far for the whole process by now) I got asked for another interview... this time with 2 PMs and a Director of some kind. The interview was "easy". I was pretty confident that I would get the job. I was pretty excited. I followed up a couple of days later, and the HR person just said that I didn't get the job. After I asked for feedback, she just said she couldn't give me any. I would completely understand that during the first couple of stages, but after a phone interview, an assignment that took 6 hours, and 2 more interviews... I felt pretty ofended. I deserved a line or two about what I could have done better or what they were looking for. anyway, it still looks like an amazing place to work at, I just got a bit disappointed and like they wasted my time.

Interview Questions
  • – Why do you want to work with us? – Tell us about yourself – Tell us a bout a time you failed, and what did you learn from it – Which core value is more important to you? (from their values) – How would you work remotely?
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Briteweb

Application

I interviewed at Briteweb

Interview

Three rounds of interviews with a "paid trial" at the end. Was never paid for the trial and didn't get the position because they couldn't secure a contract with the group they hired the position for.

Interview Questions
  • Three rounds: First is non-technical with recruiter Second is technical with head of digital Third is a "paid"(read: not paid) trial where you demonstrate your skills
1 person found this interview helpful

Briteweb

Application

I interviewed at Briteweb in Jun 2018

Interview

First phone interview with HR and then online zoom interview with Director, 1-1. There was an activity to test your PM skills which you could prepare ahead of time and then present in front of the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed