Bedrock Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 34 of over 34 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Bedrock

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bedrock in May 2022

Interview

The feedback that I basically received was that you are not old enough and that we have employees that who would report to you are older than we. This is not the culture that we have.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your career.
    1 Answer

Bedrock

Application

I interviewed at Bedrock

Interview

Recruiter was amazing but team lead and VP were rude and unprofessional. Made me feel stupid and they acted super awkward. Everything happens for a reason and I found something way better !!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Bedrock

Join the conversation on

Real Estate

662 Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/real-estate-5/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Bedrock~951857
Join the conversation on

Bedrock

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bedrock

Interview

Thorough but slow. Candidates interview with a lot of people, then background screening takes time. Prepare for questions about previous work challenges, ideal work environments, and ideal work conditions. If possible, try to do research on the Rock FOC ISMs, the company's guiding values. Familiarity with them and reference to them in answers will take you far.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a previous work situation you didn't handle well and what you learned from it.

Bedrock

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Bedrock in Sep 2021

Interview

Received an email from a Rock Central (related company) recruiter to set up a phone interview electronically. Once that was completed, had a virtual interview with the hiring manager and employee, then a week later an in person interview with the hiring manager and her boss. Overall the process was seamless and the recruiter did a great job keeping me in the loop of where we were in the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bedrock

Application

I interviewed at Bedrock

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by their campus recruiter, who then phone screened me, possibly twice? I can't remember. Then, I moved on to a video interview with the team I would have worked with if chosen. Finally, I received a call saying I was not chosen.

Interview Questions
  • Asked me to walk through my resume and also asked more in depth questions about specific things.

Bedrock

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bedrock

Interview

really really disorganized from start to finish. I thought they were very unprofessional and would not recommend this experience at all, particularly to people who are from any kind of background outside of specific desired demographics. it's too bad that there aren't many companies in detroit that do similar work.....still not worth it. run, don't walk, away from this company.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Bedrock

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Bedrock in Feb 2020

Interview

Very good HR team that makes candidates feel comfortable while also learning about their experiences and qualifications. Interviewer made me feel comfortable and excited about working for the company. I applied online after an employee referred me and received a call to set up an interview the next day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bedrock (Detroit, MI) in Feb 2020

Interview

The was one phone interview and an in-person interview! The phone interview was very in-depth. The in-person interview was more brief. The interview questions were experiential-based. The second interview was scheduled to be conducted by the team leader and another team manager.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time that you led a project from start to end and it was successful?

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bedrock (Detroit, MI) in Nov 2019

Interview

i applied online on glassdoor. they contacted me for my availability, via text first. once i set up a time with them, they called me. the interview was done over the phone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bedrock (New York, NY) in Jun 2018

Interview

I interviewed for the position of Executive Assistant to the CEO. It started with a phone interview with a recruiter form Quicken Loans who then passed my info along to the Recruiter with Bedrock. I was given an assessment test of the Microsoft Suite and from there I had a phone interview with the Recruiter who then moved me on to meet the team that works with the CEO. The interview went great. I enjoyed the ladies and learned a lot about the position. BUT I was unable to work the long hours with a toddler. They wanted to set up a second interview to meet with the CEO but I declined because I knew I wouldn’t be able to keep the hours. As soon as I sent the email declining the Recruiter called me, emailed me and texted me to find out why and said there’s another EA position with the VP of Marketing who’s hours are more consistent 9-5. I agreed to meet with him because I was still very much interested in the company. I thanked her for allowing me to be a candidate for that position. Her words, “absolutely, I thought you were great, so let’s see what we can do”. I interviews with the VP. I thought it went well. I was told I’d hear something in a day or so. An entire week went by. I emailed to follow up. Over 24 hours had passed and then I received a call that they were all impressed but went with another candidate. I would say believe all the reviews you see here, the good and the bad and make your judgement. I should have stuck to my first mind when I declined the second interview and not tried to get the EA position with the VP. I am disappointed about not getting the position because it was presented as if I was so great. I think they were trying to meet a quota for the amount of people they interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Interviews