Bayer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Bayer Interview Questions

Interviews at Bayer

Stage Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaillard, Rhone-Alpes (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bayer (Gaillard, Rhone-Alpes (France)) in January 2017.

Interview

L’entretien commence avec le Chef de marque par téléphone, après Rh fait le 2ème contact, suivie de l’entretien avec
    Chef jr de marque et chef senieur qui font des épreuves d’analyse d’info de marche , analyse qualitative de pub en demandant le claim de la pub la cible etc...
    Rh.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bayer.

Interview

1 entretien par téléphone avec RH: questions sur le CV, niveau d'anglais
    1 entretien physique avec manager et RH: questions sur les mes missions et niveau d'anglais
    1 entretien téléphonique avec N+2: questions sur ma formation et mes futures missions

chef de projet crm Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loos (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bayer (Loos (France)).

Interview

Pré-entretien RH au téléphone
    Puis entretien physique avec le manager du service en question
    Retour du RH par téléphone suite à l'entretien physique pour connaitre le ressenti personnel du stagiaire sur cette entrevue.
    Réponse de décision dès le jour même.
    Tout en français.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bayer.

Interview

Entretien téléphonique pour compléter le CV et ensuite :
    1 er - entretien avec la directrice de la division
    2ème - entretien avec les chefs de produits
    Ensuite attente de la réponse par mail

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bayer.

Interview

Le premier entretien avec le RH pour répondre aux questions concernant l'expérience de la formation et expérience professionnel.
    Le deuxième entretien s'est organisé en groupe avec 3 jury (direct manager, son assistante et RH) pour tester la competence informatique (test Excel, PPT, word) et un travail en groupe pour répondre à une question spécifique.

l

Interview Questions

• Comment vous évaluez votre performance dans le travail en groupe aujourd'hui?   Answer Question

Patent Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bayer (Whippany, NJ (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

Panel interview with 4 other members of the patent group. Casual and friendly but in-depth. Various different questions from each member of the panel. Questions were varied between legal/patent and scientific subject matter. Was given a short tour of the department and part of the site.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your technical and legal background in pharma.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Bayer in January 2009.

Interview

One phone Screen, two in person interviews and one with the Field Sales Director. All questions will be about your back ground and any gaps. All questions are situational questions that you should be able to answer if you have done the homework on yourself. Each interview gets alittle deeper on the questions so called peeling the onion back.

Interview Questions

• The only diffuclut question will be if you are trying to hide somthing. Those that can't pass a criminal background check including DUI's need not apply. Don't waste yours or their time.   2 Answers

Negotiation

none

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bayer in February 2012.

Interview

Your employee hiring process is critical to your business success. Most people contend that their employees are their most important asset. If this is true, then deciding who to hire is one of the most important decisions you make.

Like your other key business processes, hiring needs to be approached in an organized, logical manner. Applying a proven process is going to get you the best results.

Too often though hiring is done in a rushed or even panic mode. A good employee has just quit or some critical business need isn’t getting satisfied. When you need a new employee, you need them now.

Interview Questions

• nterview questions usually try to work out whether or not you can actually do the job; however, some interviewers come up with very strange questions to see how people cope with them (or, if they’re honest, interviewers get bored and want to spice things up!).

These questions don’t help them to see how well you’ll do the job, but they can show them how you react when you’re thrown into the deep   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bayer (Dallas, TX (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview. Two weeks later, the hiring Manager contacted me for a face-2-face interview. I participated in four interviews over a 2 month period before a job offer was extended.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were challenged by your manager or teammate.   Answer Question
    • How do you prioritize top customers?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't have to negotiate because the offer was sufficient

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bayer (State College, PA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Very welcoming and friendly experience. Just be yourself and be confident. Make sure you research the company so that you are well aware of the pharma business and what the company has to offer. They like to hear about your past experiences as well and how it has primed you for working with their company.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.