Bath & Body Works Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Bath & Body Works

1,213 Interview Reviews

2.1

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Broomfield, CO (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

Interview process was fairly painless. It was more like a conversation between friends. Person who interviewed me was very friendly, and very open to answering any questions that I had about company culture, etc. I interviewed first with the District Manager for my particular position, then with the store manager, but I have a feeling that this might not always be the way it works. DM recruited me when I was working for a similar type of store (different company).

Interview Questions

• What do you think this job should pay?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Very easy. pretty much decided in the interview

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peru, IL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Peru, IL (US)).

Interview

Applied in person with a resume but still had to fill out an application. Got a call within days. Was interviewed by manager then by another manager from a different store and then a touch base with the DM.

Interview Questions

• HOW would u react to a hostile customer?   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (New York, NY (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Unprofessional, interviewer was rude. Didn't feel welcomed when first approached employee by the front door, turns out to be the store manager. Her body chemistry was just awful. Just depends on the type of environment it's in.

Interview Questions

• Name the best and worse qualities about a past employee you've managed?   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

Very “cool kids club” vibe. I have a proven history of success and customer focus, but the DM and SM are looking for their next cool kid. Lots of intensity and they wore their emotions in their face to my responses, which displayed unprofessionally and overly transparent. No denial follow up email/call, which is usually an indicator of how the company will value you (or lack of) once you get in the door. Disappointed in my experience and will not pursue this company in the future.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Dallas, TX (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

From online to the point of the interview was a lengthy wait. Overall the entire interview went great. Average/ typical interview with BBW twist in question, which weren't hard to answer. As long as you are yourself you'll be perfectly fine through the entire interview.

Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

Group interview about 10 people. We were asked to role play selling our favorite item to the group. Questions were asked one at a time and each person had a chance to respond.

Stock Associate Interview

Interview

There was a group interview in which 5 of us were asked questions and were all given an opportunity to respond. The interview lasted less than 30 minutes. After receiving a call back, there was a group training process with the other people from the interview who got called back.

Interview Questions

• They asked us each for an example where a customer was not satisfied and how we dealt with it.   Answer Question

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Champaign, IL (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

She sat me down in the back room and asked me questions about my work experience, how I deal with customers, where I see myself in ten years. Did I meet all my goals at my last job.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Bath and Body Works scent?   1 Answer

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange Park, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Orange Park, FL (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview itself was small, despite being a group interview. Two out of five showed up to my interview. We were asked to choose a product in our favourite scent beforehand, then were led back into the stock area. The questions were basic. Availability, education, previous work experience, then we were asked what scent and product we chose, and to explain the logic behind the choice. I thought that was fun. After assuring we had gone over everything and answered any questions, we were free to go.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of good customer service you displayed at a previous job?   Answer Question
    • What sort of education did you pursue and why? What did you like/dislike?   Answer Question
    • What is your favourite product/scent in the store? Why?   Answer Question

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Miami, FL (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied on a Tuesday in September 2015 and got a call that Thursday to come in the next day at 1:39 for my interview. So it took them two days to get right back to me. When I came the managers were nice and welcoming. They told me to hold on because they were waiting for another girl who was going to interview with me. The girl didn't show up in 10 minutes so I did the interview alone. First thing she told me was that she called two of the three references that I added, and they both decribed me as a bubbly, confident person. I agreed. She asked if I were 18 because they would only hire 18 years olds. Then she asked if I had any work experience. Once I told he I worked at Hollister before when I was 17 for about 6 months she wanted to know more about how our stocking system was. Turns out it was very similar to theirs, making me more qualified because I have experience. She also asked me other questions about my experience there. And that was IT!! She didn't drown me with moral questions, or "why should I hire you" questions. Most Bath&Body's don't... The next day (Saturday) she told me I got the job and I would start on Monday at 12:00 p.m.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.