Bath & Body Works Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Bath & Body Works

1,274 Interview Reviews

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manteca, CA (US)

Application

I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Manteca, CA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

I applied online through linkedin and got an email to schedule a phone interview within 48 hrs of applying. It was super sort and to the point. The manager was super nice.

Interview Questions

• what's your fav fragrance and why?
      questions relating to my last job   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

Very easy Interview. Met with one of the store managers. Had a brief introduction about the company and was asked a few questions. Which then led to a walk-around of the store total interview lasted 20 minutes. Got an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself as an employee?   1 Answer

Interview

It was a very good and short process, simple questions about retail experience, and what I thought I could do and bring to the job. It was a great job and a really great company with great perks of working there. Plus free candles and stuff every once in a while

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Buffalo, NY (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

The interview was a short 10 minute phone call, planned the call a few days before giving me time to prepare. Easy questions, asked if I have shopped there before.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Novi, MI (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Easy! The person I talked to was very knowledgeable and asked great questions! She was very friendly and listened closely and used my cues to ask other questions to keep the conversation going

Interview Questions

• What do you like about customer service?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

It was very laid back and chill. It was done in a group setting with three other individuals. We were asked questions regarding our past retail experience and what we liked about the company itself. This was also the time to discuss your work availability.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you satisfied the customers needs or wants?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Applied online and the manager called me within a few weeks since they were hiring for seasonal. It was one on one and very short, but other coworkers said they had group interviews so depends on the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle working with large groups of customers during peak seasonal days?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

This was the easiest interview I have done. Very basic questions. The manager who interviewed me was so nice and it was a great experience. I found out in the interview that I would be hired. I think it lasted 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

super easy and not many questions! Basic questions that you would normally get for a retail position, and they dont discriminate and work on adjusting schedules as well if you are a college student or even have another job..

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Easy going and laid back more of a get to know me and why I would do great in this position. It was a 1:1 interview and the manager made me feel comfortable. Asked about previous customer service experience and got to know me personally.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite store fragrance we carry and why?

What can I contribute to this company?   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.