Audacy Interview Questions

Updated Nov 21, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

Interviews at Audacy

Negative100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Audacy

Audacy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Audacy (Mountain View, CA) in Oct 2017

Interview

Long interview process with 3 rounds, including 2 onsite interviews. The first round is a phone screen, followed by a simple coding task. After the completion of coding challenge, I was called for an onsite interview where I was asked to present the task. It was followed by a group interview and 1:1 interviews with all the team members. A number of questions related to my past experience and the coding task were asked. The final round was a Culture Task which comprised of reading the CEO's book and a personality test. After the submission of the task, I was again called for an onsite interview to present the task, followed by 1:1 interviews with all the team members and the CEO. Everyone seemed friendly and positive after the final round of interview, but I received a rejection after a week. Overall, a negative experience.

Interview Questions
  • Questions related to CAN bus and past experience
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

Audacy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Audacy (Mountain View, CA) in Sep 2016

Interview

This was a 3 part process- first a phone screen, then a small coding challenge, and finally an onsite interview. The coding challenge was pretty straightforward, and it was supposed to be something that I presented at the onsite interview. When I got onsite, there was a group interview, followed by a couple 1:1 interviews. During the group interview, nobody asked a single question about why I wrote the code the way I did, or how something worked, which was surprising, considering that they said that the majority of the interview would be focused on that. I had 3 rounds of 1:1 interviews. 2 of those people were very nice, but the engineer who interviewed me was very rude. She did not communicate her questions very well, and as a result, it was difficult to figure out what answer she was looking for. Earlier, I had emphasized that more of my experience was on the front end, even though I am a full stack engineer (which is what they were looking for). Despite me repeatedly mentioning this to her, she kept asking questions that were more related to the back end and databases. She looked at me like I was an idiot the whole time I was there, and did not let me ask her any questions about her experience at the company. She also mocked me when I said I had not run into certain concepts in theoretical computer science, and asked me how I didn't know it. Overall, negative interview experience.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed