Archive Digital Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Archive Digital

Interviews for Top Jobs at Archive Digital

Found 2 candidate interviews
Archive Digital
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Archive Digital (Vancouver, BC)

Interview

The interview process was extremely difficult. I am not sure how many rounds of tests there were but when I was selected as a candidate, I had to go through 4 rounds of test. From my experience, it seems as though these tests were meant to set you up for failure. For the first test, they send you a lengthy questionnaire listing a series of questions that you have to answer by the next day. It was like writing an English essay and was very time-consuming. It was to showcase your thought process and writing style. It was also to see how well you write in terms of your English grammar. The second round of tests was to be completed after your first interview. This was to test your understanding of web programming. Some of the questions were very vague with very little information. It was obvious that the person who created this test did so in a jiffy with no explanation of where the questions came from or how it was derived. It was sloppy to say the least. The third round of tests was to be completed online through a third-party provider. It was a cognitive test / IQ test and there was a 30-minute time limit. It had nothing to do with programming. It was a waste of time and some of the questions were extremely mind-bending. I don’t see how anyone can possibly finish this test and pass within the 30-minute time limit. Again, it was meant to set you up for failure. The fourth round of tests was a personality test and behavioral questions also to be completed online through a third-party provider. Again, it had nothing to do with programming and was a waste of time. I felt that it was unfair that they did not provide forewarning of these online tests. With these IQ / cognitive tests, personality tests and behavioral questions, seems like Archive Digital treat their candidates like as if they are monkeys and not as human beings. I applied to be a web developer but instead, I was analyzed to the bone with these series of tests like as if I was a monkey in a genetics laboratory. If they don’t value you as a human being, then look elsewhere. I don’t recommend applying here.

Interview Questions
  • Questionnaire to showcase your thought process and writing style
    Answer Question
  • Technical test to determine your understanding of programming
  • Cognitive Test / IQ Test
  • Personality Test and Behavioural Questions
Archive Digital
Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Archive Digital (Vancouver, BC) in May 2018

Interview

Had three rounds of in person interviews, meeting with various team and stakeholders. There was also a small questionnaire that needed to be completed to showcase your thought process and writing style. Timelines as to what to expect were cleanly lined out.

Interview Questions
  • If you had three client requests, from different clients, come in at once, how would you go about prioritizing them?