Allocadia Software Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Allocadia Software

Allocadia Software

Application

I interviewed at Allocadia Software

Interview

I talked to the HR first, and then I had a conversation with the team members, reviewed my portfolio and talked about design process. We also talked about team culture and design thinking methods.

Interview Questions
  • How do I take learning from user testing?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allocadia Software (Vancouver, BC) in Feb 2021

Interview

Allocadia has a great team and the interview process was amazing. I felt connected with the team members there and believed I did a great job representing myself. I had a recruiter reach out to me which was nice to talk to someone throughout the process. Would recommend interviewing for this company and meeting the team there. Definitely know more about the product itself and include some of that in your presentation but make sure you engage them during the presentation.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your current sales cycle

Allocadia Software

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allocadia Software

Interview

A brief phone call and recruiter seemed uncertain what the role was for. Felt like I was a checklist to get through and the decision was made already before my call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Allocadia Software

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allocadia Software

Interview

A pretty standard generic screen call. The interviewer was friendly, but here's where the stupidity of their system comes in: She asks the questions, writes down the answers, and sends it off to a higher-up HR person to determine if you will make it to the next round or not. I don't think the company realizes what a flawed and utterly stupid practice this is. If you are going to have this approach, why even talk to someone in the first place? Assuming we are talking to someone because 90% of communication is lost with just text, then why not have the decision maker be the person who talks to you? You are rejecting people with so much bias involved. How do you know that the person writing the interviewee's responses did so in an accurate way that captures the spirit and energy? You don't. You have an incredibly flawed system and I'm afraid to say you are arbitrarily rejecting mountains of qualified applicants in the name of efficiency. Not so on-brand if you ask me...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Allocadia Software

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allocadia Software in Nov 2018

Interview

Applied online, Hr and then Team Lead did the phone interview. We did talk about salary before went to the technical discussion, although our background is quite match, the Team lead directly said we like your experiences, but you might need to get salary cut. so ....

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Allocadia Software (Vancouver, BC) in Jun 2018

Interview

Interview process was slow. 5 different interactions (phone, email, interview etc). Company is getting more particular about hires and doing more hands on demos and exercises with each potential candidate so it takes time to setup and bosses are really busy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allocadia Software (Vancouver, BC) in Sep 2016

Interview

Meet with the interviewers, and go to a small meeting room to conduct the interview. Asked a few general interview questions such as how much you know about the company, your goals, your skills, your interests, etc. Then you are invited to do a fairly simple technical problem on the board. Afterwards you will get a chance to ask them questions before finishing the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

An in-person interview was done at their office. I was brought into a small meeting room to conduct the interview with 2 other people: one engineer and one recruiter. The interview focused primarily on technical ability and some personality checks. One thing they wanted to know about was your understanding of design patterns and OO design since they were primarily a Java shop.

Interview Questions
  • How would you write a function that sums the values in a binary tree?

Allocadia Software

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Allocadia Software

Interview

Two part interview first part with the development manager about an hour long, type of questions you expect from a non technical interview. Second part was technical. Extremely poor, low standard of questions especially around technologies and process, very basic. Extensive use of algorithm coding questions not really what the purpose was after the second question. Two hours long. In total 3 hour interview

Interview Questions
  • output the values whenever two numbers in an array equal a target number

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allocadia Software (Vancouver, BC) in Oct 2015

Interview

I applied online and was called back minutes later. I went in for an interview the following day. The first interview was with two developers and the CTO. They asked me a variety of questions related to front-end and back-end infrastructure, deployment, databases, unit and integration testing, etc., and what I would do in certain scenarios. They also asked some questions about Java and gave me a coding question that was tricky but not too difficult. Afterwards, I met with Katherine (one of the CEOs) and Mike (VP of Engineering). I was offered a job then and took it. My deciding factors for accepting the job were: a) it seemed like a great environment: everyone was friendly and I could tell they liked working there, b) they have a solid work-life balance, c) I was impressed by how the CEO was actively involved in design and shared my enthusiasm for UX design, and d) their salary was competitive with other local startups.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews