Alberta Justice Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alberta Justice

Alberta Justice

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Alberta Justice (Edmonton, AB)

Interview

Interviewed by a panel of 3, one of whom was the HR manager, the other two from the department that was hiring. Interview lasted about 35 minutes. Each person took turns asking questions and they asked from a set list. My understanding is they rate candidates on their answers. The questions were much more substantive legal questions than you get at other interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Name 5 influential cases in the last 20 years in this area.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Alberta Justice

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alberta Justice (Edmonton, AB) in May 2013

Interview

Helps if you know someone working there. Interview process is ridiculously lax considering it is a MAX Security institution. Concentration on situational questions. COPAT is pass or fail. Must provide a medical, have a clean licence, and background check. Should be fit. Questions are fairly obvious and simple as turnover is extremely high.

Interview Questions
  • All situational. Would you ever associate with inmates who are released or served their time?
  • Your partner shows up intoxicated to work what do you do?
  • What do you believe your role will be?
  • Can you do a physical acuity test? COPAT
Be the first to find this interview helpful